Chapter 2

AN: So Im a little worried this may be a too triggering story. i do add warnings before heavy scenes but i do feel this book may be very angsty... and by very, i mean extremely. Do read with caution, currently im in two minds about discontinuing this

Chapter 2

Y/n quivered when Tatsuju calmly shut the front door of their apartment. She couldn't control her pounding heart, trying to swallow it down her throat but it only made the pit of her fill, feeling like a kaleidoscope of nausea.

Trying to quickly distract herself, she sped walked into the kitchen, pretending to busy herself by making him tea. But Tatsuji's heavy steps thudded over the sound of the bubbling kettle. She dared not to turn around, sensing his presence behind her. Her hand was shaking when she reached for a cup.

"Y/n."

His voice cut through the silence, making her bite on her bottom lip. She turned around but avoided looking into his eyes. Tatsuji frowned, his hand reached for her, only to stop when she flinched, a small whimper leaving her lips.

Furrowing his brows, he gripped her face, making her look at his serious gaze

There was a silence and she was bracing herself for the worst.

"Why were you at that club?" He asked her. Y/n trembled but she couldn't seem to lie

"I-I like live music... You know that..." She mumbled, trying to calm her quivering lips. She caught his expression, immediately shaking,

"I-I'm sorry Tatsuji... I wont go again!" She stammered and he let go of her face, nodding

"It's okay..." He muttered

Confusion filled her, alarmed when he just folded his arms, frowning

"Tatsuji?"

He just nodded,

"I thought you ran off with another man." He answered, making her eyes widen but he continued

"I was going to lose my shit until I found the receipt for the ticket... I was fucking pissed, when I saw you at that club..."

He stepped in front of her, his eyes glancing at her form. Taking note that she was wearing one of his hoodies over her tracks... There wasn't a speck of makeup on her bare face and he knew she hadn't drunk any alcohol either. She scanned her appearance hard. Surely if she had the intention of hooking up with someone else, then she would've dressed the part... Especially for a club.

Tatsuji knew very well she liked music... It wasn't a lie.

Y/n almost squeaked when he gripped the back of her head. Her heart was pounding and she almost felt her knees go weak from shock when he pulled her against him, holding her close in his embrace.

"Tatsuji!?" She stammered and he hummed, resting his chin on her head.

"Y-you're not angry?"

He shook his head, "No sweetheart, Im not. You just wanted to hear the bands play, right?"

She slowly nodded in his grip and he let out a small sigh, nuzzling upto her

"...But Y/n if you ever go out again, you have to tell me. I need to know where you are, all the time."

She just nodded, feeling joy that he wasn't going to stop her from listening to her favourite band.

"Okay" She answered

But the joy was short lived when he squeezed her even tighter against his body. Nuzzling her temple, he muttered

"And.... if I ever see that asshole near you again..."