S2~18: Oda Creation

Start from the beginning

And the next thing she knew, two muscular yakuma grabbed her roughly by the arms, and Runa panicked when she felt her body grew weaker.

'No! Let me go!'

The claws on her arms were firm. Looking to her side, Runa was weakly dragged and saw two burly yakuma were helping her by lifting her up slightly.

'Eh...? Helping... me... up...?'

Runa's thought process continued to diminish, despite being in vision - however, she felt it wasn't hers. It felt like the same whenever she let Alice and the others take over, where her personality would be replace her merged with their's. Their thoughts included and thinking it as a possibility made Runa's skin crawl - It's going to happen to her again.

Runa's heart started to beat, not from confusion nor anger but it feared her to feel a sense of pleasure and enjoyment from what was going to happen next.

Another person appeared in the sphere, and Runa's eyes widened at the sight of a white lab coat with a sharp blade in his hand. He turned to look at her, exhausted and demoralised; From the way he looked at Runa made the child know she wouldn't like what would happen next.

The two burly yakuma, let go of her but she only sank for a second before staying afloat - it baffled Runa how weak she felt as though her bones and muscles weren't cooperating.

It was then another body was dragged in and Runa froze at the sight.

A body of a young woman with long black hair, in beautiful floral kimono - Himemiko was being dragged by the two henchmen, pulling her right towards the prime yakuma.

Seeing the sharp fangs made Runa finally found her voice. 'No! Let her go! Don't you dare touch her!' Runa placed all her strength in her legs and put them together, swimming forward, but only taking a few push made her loose her strength.

The two henchmen turned their attention towards her, or particularly, the owner of this vision and swam towards her in obedient motions. Pulling her up, she thought it would be enough in some way but they let her float right in front of Himemiko, whose head was laying out on the edge of the prime yakuma's gigantic claw with her body strapped in tight by black tentacles.

The doctor that Runa saw, once again, took out his knife.

Runa didn't want to see it. No sane person would ever want to see it, yet, it turns out Runa wouldn't be able to see it...