Chapter 2: The Moment

After episode 2 of Duplication

---------------------------------------------------------

After the accident happened while trying to stop Red Son, Y/N decided to take a day off from her work at Pigsy's Noodles shop. Pigsy was luckily understanding a lot of the situation and especially after he heard Y/N go unconscious. He was worried sick at first but he's thankful that Wukong was there to rescue her. 

Y/N was now relaxing at her apartment. She sighed in bliss that she could relax after the accident when she was thrown thanks to Red Son. Oh, how much she wanted to kick his ass and her moment will arrive, she just needed to be patient for now. 

Just as she was about to fall asleep, she heard ticking sounds against her window. Huh? Who could that be? Y/N thought as she got up from her comfortable bed. The girl immediately groaned as she missed her comfortable bed and walked towards the window that was closed with curtains. She pulled the curtains aside and realized it was Wukong in his birdie friend form!

Y/N perked up as she immediately opened the window, letting Wukong fly inside. She closed the window and pulled the curtains back together before she looked at Wukong, who smiled before tuning gold and transforming into his monkey form.

Wukong looked at Y/N with a smirk. Y/N, on the other hand, looked happy before she hugged Wukong. "Wukong!"

"Hey, peaches," Wukong said with a happy purr and Y/N nearly giggled when she saw Wukong's tail wag in happiness. He was delighted to see Y/N and hugged her back.

"So, what's up?" Y/N asked as they both pulled away from the hug.

Wukong grinned. "I have been watching the kid learning to clone himself." But then he scowled. "He could've seriously hurt others if the kid wasn't quick to learn his mistake." He sighed. "That kid has a lot to learn from me."

Y/N looked softly and shocked. MK learned himself to clone? That was new. But she guessed since she heard Wukong, cloning yourself could be dangerous. MK has indeed a lot to learn but so did Y/N. She wanted to learn the history of being The Lotus Holder. She remembered how people begged her for help to get advice from making up for fights such as friendship and love but never about peace such as wars. 

"Yep, but he's your problem, Wukong," Y/N said playfully and scratched his head.

Wukong grinned at her before he closed his eyes and then began to purr loud as his tail slowly wagged. "Peaches, mind behind my ear, please?"

Y/N giggled and moved her hand behind Wukong's ear, causing the monkey to moan in pleasure as he purred louder than before.