"Ok bhai, thank you."

"Your welcome." Shaharyar said with a sickly sweet smile.

****

Noor sat in the windowsill and looked at the sky. The moon was shining brightly. Of course, everything was not dark like her life. She looked around the room, it brought back so many memories..

The room was all dark. She had switched off all the lights. She could a silhouette near the bed. Sitting with her head on her knees, face covered with hair. Noor looked there confused and stood up. She went to the figure.

"Hello, excuse me.."

The girl in front of her was shivering.

"Tum theek ho? Hey.."

The girl looked at her. Noor stood dumbfounded.

'No one likes me.'

Noor stared at the eighteen year old version of herself...

'Main kuch nahin kar sakti.'

She cried.

'Abba ka sapna pura nahin kar sakti main..'

She cried harder with time.

'Mujhse kuch nahin ho payega. I am a loser.'

'I am losseeerrrrr.. '

She screamed and threw the vase that was near her.

Noor's trance was broken. She sat near her and hugged her tight.

"Shhh... Kuch nahin mera baccha.. You are not a loser. Tum se sab kuch ho payega. Just hug me, hug me tighter."

She hugged the little Noor more tighter.

"You know what a hug can cure many things. Just hug me and let loose."

Noor felt the arms tightening around her.

"Everything is fine, my baby.."

"Sabko lagta hain mujhse kuch nahin ho payega.."

"Aisa nahin hain.."

"Aisa hi hain, they think I am a loser. Main apne Abba ka sapna pura nahin kar paungi."

"Kisike bolne se ya sochne se kuch nahin hota, Jo hota hain humare andar hota hain."

"Nahin, yeh mujhe bhi lagta hain ki main kuch nahin kar sakti, sirf koshish hi karti reh jaungi, kabhi kaamyab nahin hon paungi.."

"Tumse kisine kahan hain kya aisa.."

"Nahin, par yeh bhi toh kisine nahin kaha ki 'Noor, tum kar paogi.'"

"Tum kar paogi Noor, hausla rakho. Himmat mat harna kabhi, tumse sab kuch ho payega.."

"Par Ammi ko toh lagta hain ki main kuch nahin kar sakti.."

Little Noor cried harder. Noor's heartbeat grew rapid furiously. She could feel shiver running down her spine. Looking at little girl in front of her made her anxious. Noor felt her eyes becoming teary.

"Unhe lagta hain ki maine bas unke paise barbaad kiye.."

Noor could feel her heart getting heavier with each passing second.

"Appi ko bhi yahin lagta hain ki main do saal se baas try hi kar rahi hoon, mera kuch nahin ho sakta.."

She felt the uneasy feeling grow in her which made her feel to puke.

"Shayad mujhe unse door chale jana chahiye, woh bhi khush aur main bhi. Unhe tension bhi nahin hogi ki main kuch kar paungi ya nahin aur logon se baatein bhi nahin sunni paregi.."