Chapter 1 Restarting In Another World

Y/N: "-T did you sa-ow!!?" as Y/N was in a state of shock he lost his footing during the transport and fell flat on his ass ' so it was real but am I in the right world.' looking around Y/N could see demi-humans, carriages and signs with glyphs he couldn't understand "seems to be right but only one way to find out" as he was looking around he saw a very familiar man at a stall.

Kadomon: "what you looking at kid." He said a bit threatening Y/N. who came to the realization that there was a small problem.

Y/N: "fuck I don't speak this worlds language!" Kadomon or Mr save point guy had a dumbstruck look after he heard him.

Kadomon: "what the hell, are you ok?" now slightly concerned as he heard gibberish come out of the boy.

Y/N: 'God said I could call him if I needed help.' thinking back to their conversation 'seems like a good time to ca-.' 

God: 'sorry forgot you don't know Japanese.' Y/N didn't have time to question where he was as his head started to hurt 'there have fun.' and just like that he was left alone again. 

Y/N: "what the hell man!" not liking he just got jumped and cut of before he could ask questions caused him to shout right next to Kadomon.

Kadomon: "kid do you need some food or water?"  Y/N now knowing what he's saying replies with.

Y/N: "sorry i was just panicking in my native language, sorry for bothering you" and with that he walked of leaving Kadomon confused at what he saw.

Kadomon: "what's with all the strange kids with even stranger cloths today." brushing it of as just a coincidence he continued his day as normal

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N: "Re." striking a victory pose 

Subaru: "zero." striking a victory pose

________________________________________________________________________________    

Y/N: 'ok hopefully I'm able to hear Subaru or i might not find him before the end of the day' thinking of backup plans in case he can't find Subaru, he sees a familiar red haired man ' well convenience is convenient I guess.' "Excuse me sir do you have a minute." 

Reinhard: "yes, what can I help you with" he said it in the politest way possible well giving as well as his full attention. 

Y/N: "have you see a boy, black haired, wearing black, orange and white clothes" he then put his hand up to his neck "about this tall".

Reinhard: shakes his head "sorry i don't recall anyone with that description" 

Y/N: 'so that means Subaru hasn't called for help yet' knowing that he knew what to do next "mind if I stick with you until I find him. You do look well equipped in case I find him in trouble" pointing to his sword as he said that.

Reinhard: chuckles a bit "I don't think it will be needed for that." 

Y/N: "huh if you say so" Y/N knowing why that is the case but still thinks 'that's still stupid.' "Sorry for not saying my name I'm Y/N L/N."

Reinhard: "Reinhard van Astrea is nice to meet you Y/N."

 After that Reinhard continued to walk where he was going, while Y/N was following behind after a few steps Reinhard decided to speak up.

Reinhard: "so what is his name?" thinking it would help if they shouted his name.

Y/N: 'it would be weird if he knew his name from me if we technically never met each over.' so he just told him "I just saw him around here and I'm pretty sure were from the same place." he then started to scratch the side of his head with his index finger "you see I'm kind lost and was thinking he could show me were to go."