She was getting ready infront of the mirror for the past 2 hours..

She wants to look best for him..she want to be the best in his life...

She made herself beautiful in an olive green embroidered gown designed by herself

She was blushing at herself looking at the mirror, by thinking about how would karan react when he see her in this..

But someone caught her blushing hardly..

Sid : Monu ,keep some blush left with you ..so that you can use it when karan looks at u..

Monami felt embarrassed

M : Sid.....

Sid : Monu u are looking beautiful and hot bro..i hope karan won't kidnapp you again

M : Sid u mad or what...

Sid : See i will drop u in the adress he has told...come fast..enough of make up monu..u already look beautiful.. Now dont make yourself a chudail by doing all this..

Monami hit him hard, later both went in his car..

Sid dropped monami infront of a garden and left..

She was standing in a quit dark place..

She took a step front when she saw a path of lights beautifully arranged for jer was turned on..

She was excited to see him..she held her gown slightly up in her hands and started walking slowly...

she held her gown slightly up in her hands and started walking slowly

The sight infront of her made her astonished by its beauty...

Then she felt the presense of some one in her back.. Her heart start racing fast..her breath went uncontrollable whenever he is close to her...

She turned slowly to hit his hard chest and was about to fall when he held her securely in his arms...

He was looking at her intensely , losted in her beauty.. She felt her knees go weak in their proximity..

He was adoring the beauty of the girl in his arms, with the most beautiful eyes that is crowned by the long brown eyebrows..The wavy dark hair loosely flying in the air.. Her apple like cheeks are adding more colors to her plummy lips that always make him go out of control..