No Right

Monu's pov

I have finally landed Delhi...We have reached the wedding house.. Its beautiful and preparations are huge 😍

All are busy in that..but i dont feel anything good..the reason is....its that Khadoos shergill..i miss him..its been only one day..but ..i miss him to the core..
Will he miss me ? Nope never..why should he miss me.infact he will be happy that im not behind him ..he will be relieved of me..

Lets see what karan is doing 🤭

Oh god..why cant i sleep..im trying to sleep for an hour.. Shit..
Today i didn't see her..is faizi saying the truth.. I mean did she really give up on me..nop..she is crazy as i always says..she can't do that all..
Why im thinking about her and disturbing my sleep..i should shut down my eyes..

Poor karan was trying his best to sleep 😴
Another side monami too busy in wedding house lost in his thoughts..

After a week...

Its been a week Karan has seen monami..he has been badly missing her but trying to cover up his emotions infront of others..he really want to know where she is , is she ok or not..but no..he cant..if he try to enquire about her, faizi will get to know that and he will screw him up then....

Today is the day monami comming back

Monu's house

Back to my room ..i really missed it...

What will be karan doing now ? Should i go behind him ? no ..No..i have talk to sid ..

On call

Sid tu jaldi aaja meri ghar ...

Ok monu...

After 1 hr

Motti billii...im here..

Sid listen na..u have to help me ..

S : Always monu..

Sid i want to know ki..what is karan doing now.. I mean i haven't met him for 1 week..and i cant go behind him.as he warned me last time..

S : I will try monu...u just send me his address

U are the best sid 🤩🤩

Meanwhile at karan's place

Karan is sitting in the bed with the lap top ...some one come from behind and close his eyes...

" Guess who ? "

" what u think..i wont get u "

"Ok shergill..then tell me "

" Sanju ki bacchii "