But as I checked them all, they were also locked up but for some reason, only the music studio wasn't and it seemed suspicious to me.

I slowly approached the studio, tiptoeing in the process and when I had gotten to the door, I heard singing.

"..... Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
Will it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven

Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven.... "

My brows furrowed in confusion. Yes, the voice was lovely, beautiful and probably irresistible and it sounded masculine but what I didn't get was why a person would play such a sad song when he was meant to be in class for after school lessons.

I pushed the door open slowly, and my eyes widened at the person seated at the far end of the studio, continuously singing Tears In Heaven.

"Aidan?" I called.

He stopped and fluttered his eyes open and stared at me suprised.

"Hey, aren't you meant to be in class?" I asked. Coming into the studio.

"I could say the same about you." He said, with a small smile on his face.

"I was late for class and didn't want to stand the humiliation I would face going in." I said. "So I came here."

"What about you?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I wasn't feeling too good, I guess."

I raised a brow at him and scoffed. "And singing a song probably used in funerals would make you feel better?"

He tilted his head to the side and shrugged. "Yeah. Music makes me feel better."

I grabbed a seat and sat opposite him. "Why do you like music so much?"

"My sister use to love it." He answered with a smile.

"So, she doesn't love it anymore?" I asked.

"She's dead now. When she was still alive, music use to be her life." He said, with the smile still on his face as he stared into space.

"So, you decided to take it up to remember her?" I asked.

He brought his gaze back to me. "Yeah, you could say that."

"Wow."

"You know, you act kinda act like her." He said.

I raised a brow and scoffed. "No please. I don't act like anyone. I'm my own person just so you know."

He chuckled suddenly and I stared at him in confusion, wondering why he found my statement funny.

"You remind me so much of her." He said with a small smile. It looked almost sad. "And you're chill."

"Thanks." I replied.

The room fell silent for a moment, and for some reason it felt rather akward.

"How do you feel about music?" He asked.

I hummed. "I love music. It used to be a way to express myself, like really express my myself. Tell my emotions and stuffs like that."

"Use to?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Yeah." Came my curt reply, not wanting to talk about it more. I pulled my phone out of my skirt pocket and glanced at the screen.

I sighed in relief. "Mathematics period would come to an end in a minute, we should probably go now."

He nodded and dropped his guitar. "Go on. I'll meet you in class."

I nodded and left.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I walked into the class Mandel and Amorette usually were, to let Ifeoluwa know it was time to leave but when I got there, I saw him boringly packing his things into his school bag as a girl sat beside his desk rambling about a bunch of nonesense.

"Ife." I called. He looked up to me immediately and stood up throwing his bag over his shoulder and walked out of the class.

"Meet me in the car." He said. I nodded and was about going out with him when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and narrowed my brows in annoyance at the sight of the girl that had been talking to Ifeoluwa.

"Who are you to him?" She asked, nose scrunched up as she looked at me in anger.

I stared at her as if she had grown two heads and scoffed, then, I let out a very very long and loud hiss just to spite her.

When I had stopped, she looked really mad. "First off, Get your dirty hands off my shoulder."

She rolled her eyes and dropped her hands.

"Secondly, I'm his sister. And don't even bother coming for him, you're not the one he likes." I said, and walked away.

"Oh. W-wait... " She called, but I ignored her and walked away with a silly smirk on my face as I stepped out of the school building minutes later and into the car.

About an hour after we had gotten home from school. I was getting ready to go out, with my bag in my hands and a red crop top and baggy trousers on.

I told Ifeoluwa I was going out again - mother and dad hadn't come back home yet - telling him I was going to see Mandel as she wasn't feeling too well.

But really, that was just an excuse to go to the Dogo again.

I knew eventually, the visiting Mandel excuse would get old and they would stop buying it, so I had to think of some other lie soon.

After I had gotten into my Gi and had done my fifteen minutes warm up, I was asked by Sensei Yusuf to practice the moves he had thought me in our last lesson, and that was what I spent the martial arts class doing.

------------------------------------------------

Tammy's went to the Dogo again? And what's the big deal about learning Martial arts that she isn't even telling Ifeoluwa?

And Mandel? What she did didn't sound very Mandel-like to me.

Who was that girl beside her by the way? I would love to hear you guy's thoughts on her. Lol.

Aidan played the Tears In Heaven song again by Eric Clapton. You guys should listen to it though, it's a really sad song😢

You guys should fill the comment section with comments while I try to do a double update. Okay?

A chapter would be out soon, if not soon, it's be sometime today.

See you soon,
Benzita13 ❤️

See you soon,Benzita13 ❤️