005

Dream couldn't stop thinking about that little girl that he had met in the supermarket, it was an odd feeling but he actually felt worried about her, in no way did he even know this child but  he could help but think back on the shouting he had heard from presumably her father.

He had contemplated going back there quite a few times, but each time he had backed out of it, maybe that man was shouting at someone on the phone, and either way he really didn't want to seem like a creep going to some strangers house.

What would he even say to him, 'oh hey man, I saw you shouting at a little girl a few weeks ago' it probably wouldn't be a good idea going over there, yet his mind was running circles around itself.

He couldn't help but think about the what if's, what if after he left that night something worse had happened to that little girl, what if that house wasn't safe, there's quite obviously something wrong there, who would send a little girl all the way to the shops alone.

What if he never does anything about this and in the near future she's reported missing, that would be his fault, technically he would be affiliated with the crime, he could've prevented this hypothetical crime but he hasn't so wouldn't it be just as much his fault as it would be the perpetrators.

At this point he was just coming up with excuses to go over there, but he had just as many excuses not to, his mind was being contradictive and conflicted.

But he was getting to a point in which the what if's were eating at his conscience and he couldn't stop the guilt, his friends had simply told him to get over himself. and to forget about his worries, to move on with his life. and so he tried, or he was trying to, he still found himself going on spontaneous walks, in which he just happened to pass by her house.

he had been having a good day, he had woken up early and been to see his mother, then he had gone back home and called george, spending the day talking to him, eventually sapnap joined them and it was overall just great, he hadn't thought about that little girl at all, that whole time.

And then he had, it was late, and george had to go somewhere since time zones were different and sapnap had to stream with karl. And dream was left with his thoughts.

And eventually he had given in to the urge and he went on another walk, conveniently he decided to plan his route just past that little girls house.

"This is so dumb" he mumbled, shoving his shoes on, rather aggressively. He was angry that he wasn't letting himself forget this.

"Why am I even doing this? who knows, if I'm lucky I'll get mugged" he mumbled sarcastically to himself as he walked down the street in the direction of 'little girls' house

"I don't even know her name" at this point he was just trying to get himself to leave and to go back home, but it really wasn't working, each excuse he came up with he thought up one to contradict it, he wanted himself to think that he wanted to go home. But really he was just being naive.

It was a rather cold night in florida, he had actually needed to bring a coat out with him, or at least his mother had told him to, she had said to him to wear a coat I'd he went out somewhere, not wanting him to get sick.

Clay was rounding up to that house, the house that hadn't left his thoughts for the past few weeks, the house that clay was sure a little girl was living in, he was sure that it wasn't safe for her but he just didn't know what to do.

That house was just around the corner.

"What am I even thinking" he groaned, contemplating turning back.

"This is all so fucking dumb"