Introduction

First off, I'm sure it doesn't need to be explained but I best do so anyway.

This story will be rated for a mature audience as the streets of Night City is full of sensitive topics, violent actions and graphic material. If you are below the age of sixteen Id recommend another book. 

This story is inspired by the new Edgerunners anime that just came out, however, it will not be following that show's story. It is far too perfect to alter. At some points characters may cross paths but it will be nothing more than a rare occurrence. 

This story however will follow another kid and his time in Night City. A kid pulled into the work that unfolds behind the scenes of everyday life in Night City.

Who knows, this kid could find a new home, he could find love. Or he could crash and burn in Night City's vast shadows.

This book does not have my main focus put on it. The rights to my focus belong to my other book that I'm just finishing up. Because of this, chapters may or will be irregular or slow to produce. That and the fact that Cyberpunk Is a vastly larger universe than Azur Lane and requires a lot of research. 

With those disclaimers out of the way, please enjoy the book!