Hot Summers Day - Eddie Munson

Start from the beginning

"Are you worried we'll almost get caught again?" he teases, picking up her sunscreen and puts some on himself after taking off his shirt.

"No, I need you to fix my air conditioning unit again," she responds, her gaze darting to the tattoos adorning his chest and arms.

From the moment she met Eddie, she knew she was fucked. She was attracted to every part of him, from his tattoos, long wavy hair, brown eyes ripped jeans, and the hellfire club shirt he wore religiously. His big brown eyes revealed that he isn't a complete asshole like most of the guys she knew that had his same style. Deep beneath that tough exterior is a sweet man with a kind heart who always makes her feel comfortable and safe, who can always make her laugh and smile, that gave the best hugs and makes her feel wanted and special. He isn't overly confident, or obnoxious and arrogant. He knew how to read the room and could figure someone just by observing them. There is so much more to him than just being some freak with tattoos, that plays guitar in a band, and loves metal music and Dungeons and Dragons, with a family who was well known to the local police. If people actually took the time to get to know him, she knows they would actually like him.

Eddie takes a seat in the empty chair, kicking off his shoes before dipping his feet into the water too. "Does Ashburn realize you stole her kids' pool?"

"As if she'd be sober enough to notice it missing," she scoffs, taking a drag from her cigarette and handing it to Eddie before opening her beer can.

A silence falls over the two friends as Y/N considers the possibilities for tonight. They will undoubtedly get high, eat whatever snacks she has in her pantry, and possibly even cook something. They'll watch a movie or listen to one of the many vinyl records she kept from her father's collection.

One of them will make the first move and they'll end up fucking on the nearest surface. There will be no foreplay in this first round, just rough, hard, and fast sex. Before the next round, they'll move to the bed and share a cigarette.

Eddie will put her needs ahead of his own in their next round, which will be a little gentler but still rough, and will last longer. When they first slept together, he paid close attention to all of her reactions, learning about what she loves and hates. No matter what the situation or how he does it, he always makes sure she gets off before he does.

He always makes her come more than once the second time, hoping to delay his own orgasm for as long as possible. Following that, he will take care of her, being as gentle as possible, cleaning her up before himself, being mindful of her sensitive areas, and ensuring she is comfortable, especially after a rough round.

The third round will occur after they've slept or napped, whether for a few hours or all night. Their morning routine is always slower, and lazy with their bodies entwined and sleepy kisses exchanged in between soft gasps of pleasure. Eddie is at his most gentle during this time.

What began as a bit of fun has evolved into something more for her. She wants to believe that she is the only one who sees the intimate side of Eddie. In their relationship, there was no commitment to each other and thinking of him with another woman hurt her. They both agreed at the start that they weren't looking for anything serious, b ut as she got to know Eddie more intimately, not just physically, she found herself completely in love with him. She knows deep down that she needs to end it, and that tonight wouldn't be a good idea if she's going to try and distance herself from him. Eddie is her drug. She knows she'll succumb to him as soon as he touches her.

"Maybe we shouldn't hang out tonight," she says, her chest tight and her heart hurting hearing those words coming out of her mouth. "We shouldn't do this anymore."

"What are you on about?" She feels his gaze on her, his beautiful brown orbs filled with confusion.

"Forget it," she says as she rises from her chair. She steps out of the pool and into the trailer, shutting the door behind her.

Eddie, perplexed, worried, and irritated, throws away the finished cigarette before standing up and following her into the trailer, allowing the door to slam behind him. He finds her in the kitchen, with her hands braced on the counter and her head bowed.

"What the fuck is going on?"

She looks up at him, her eyes sad. "Nothing! Just-"

"Don't give me that bullshit!" he exclaims.

"What do you want me to say?" she asks, her own voice rising. "That I think we should stop screwing around because it's getting a little too serious for me?"

"What are you trying to say?" he asks, puzzled by her words.

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath in and out, then opens them again and locks her eyes on him. She notices the concern and frustration in his eyes. Her heart begins to pound against her chest once more. "Eddie Munson, you have completely captured my heart and I've fallen madly in love with you. I can't do this friends with benefits bullshit with you because it means so much more to me. Just save me the heartache and just leave."

Y/N turns away from him so she doesn't have to watch him walk out the door.

She doesn't hear the front door open and close; instead, she is surrounded by Eddie's distinctive scent of old spice, cigarettes with a hint of weed and the spearmint toothpaste that he uses. She bites her bottom lip to keep from gasping as she feels Eddie's warm chest against her mostly bare back. His rough hands grip her hips as his soft lips kiss her neck before whispering in her ear.

"I'm not leaving, baby, because I've fallen madly in love with you as well."

She turns to head to the side coming face to face with him, his lips barely an inch from hers. Her gaze shifts from his lips to his eyes, searching for any hint of trickery in his eyes, but all she finds is relief and so much love that her heart soars. She twists her body in his arms as she presses her lips ferociously against his. He kisses her back with just as much love and passion as his hands move to her thighs. He slightly bends his knees and lifts her onto the kitchen counter.

"I fucking love you," he says, pulling back enough to look her in the eyes.

"I love you, too," she says as she pulls him back into the kiss.