𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇

"Fushiguro...what happened..." Nobora asked with a tremble in her voice. "Itadori...he's..." Before Fushiguro couldn't finish, Kugisaki interrupted him. "It's fine. It doesn't matter anyway. We didn't know him long." She spoke as she was turned away from Fushiguro, but he could see her shoulders trembling. "How's Y/N taking it?" She asked. "Not well. She hasn't come out of her room for a while" Fushiguro replied.

"I'm gonna check on her. I'll be back." He said as he walked to Y/n's room. "Y/n? Come on, I know you're in there... Please open up." He asked softly.

The door did not open no matter how much Fushiguro pleaded. He put his ear up to
Y/n's door the hear whimpers and small sniffles. "Y/n...." Fushiguro said as he heard her crying. "Y/n please open the door...Do-" He sighed. "Do you want a hug?" He asked.

Y/n's ears slightly perked up at this as she slowly got out of bed and approached the door. "Y/n... please I- I mean Kugisaki and I are worried about you." Fushiguro corrected. Y/n slowly went to the door and cracked it open to see Fushiguro outside, a worried expression planted on his face.

Y/n slowly came out with her head down. Before, she nearly made Fushiguro fall from her forceful hug. "Ah- Jeez. Careful." Fushiguro grunted as he wrapped his arms around Y/n. "I know you miss him." He said as he stroked her head. "Do you wanna go see Kugisaki?" He asked. Y/n nodded her head. Fushiguro held her hand as he led her outside.

"Y/n..." Kugisaki said softly as she looked at her. Y/n sniffed as she tried to contact her tears. "Aw honey..." She said as she wrapped the girl in a hug. Y/n buried her face in Kugi's shoulder.

"God. What's got you all so grim?" A person said jokingly. "Ah, Maki." Fushiguro said. "Um. Maki...someone actually died. Y/n pulled away from Kugi and saw a talking panda. "Salmon." A boy with white hair chimed in. "Really? Why didn't you say anything earlier." Maki whisper yelled as she looked at them.

Y/n looked the three curiously and then looked at Fushiguro. "Oh. That's Maki, Panda, and Inumaki." He said. Y/n tilted her head before walking towards the three and touching Panda's fur."Soft..." Y/n thought happily. "Uh. Why is she peting me- Oh, this is actually nice..." Panda hummed. Kugisaki smacked her forehead while fushiguro pulled Y/n away from panda.

"I'm sorry about her." Kugi sighed. "Anyway. Why are you guys here?" Fushiguro asked. "Well, I hope you know that the goodwill event is coming up." Maki stated as she sighed. Fushiguro clicked his tongue. "Right. So is it just us? What about Yuta?" He asked. "Yuta isn't participating this year. I would be kinda unfair since you know how things turned out last event." Maki said.

Y/n looked confused as to the event they were referring to. "Don't worry. I'll explain later." Fushiguro said.

----

"You're usually not this emotional" Shoko said. "Hey. I'm a caring guy. What can I say?" Gojo said, raising his hands, but his expression changed as he looked at Yuji's cold, lifeless body.

"Yuji...."

(Skipping some parts cuz um lazy)

"Hey guys you might wanna leave. I'm about to get started." Shoko said, putting on her gloves. "G-G-Gojo! H-He's Alive!!!!" Ijichi shouted as he stuttered as itadori sat up. "Ijichi shut up." Gojo chuckled. "Hey Itadori. Welcome back."