𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝓮𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝓮

𝒯𝒽𝓮 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝓸𝒻 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝓮 𝒻𝓁𝓸𝓌 𝓮𝓋𝓮𝓇𝓂𝓸𝓇𝓮...

𝒞𝓸𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝒾𝓃𝓰 𝓸𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓸𝓃...

𝒲𝓮 𝒶𝓈 𝓅𝓮𝓸𝓅𝓁𝓮 𝓸𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝓮 𝓈𝓸 𝓁𝓸𝓃𝓰...

𝒯𝒽𝓇𝓸𝓊𝓰𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝓮 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓃𝓮𝓈𝓈 𝓌𝓮 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓋𝓮𝓁...

𝒲𝒽𝓮𝓇𝓮 𝓸𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓸𝓈𝓮 𝓌𝒽𝓸 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝓮 𝓁𝓸𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝓮𝒾𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓰𝓸...

𝒟𝓮𝓮𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝓸𝓊𝓰𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝓮 𝓌𝓸𝓸𝒹𝓈...

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝓮 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝓸𝓌𝓈...

Y/N jolted awake from her sleep for the second time. She put her hand on her face and softly sighed. She had been having recurring nightmares for some time. She sighed once more and lifted her heavy body from the bed. She dragged her feet to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

Y/N saw that she had slight eyebags and bedhead, but what bothered her the most were the ears that resembled a bunny on her head and due to all the radiation and experiments she had been exposed to, her hair had turned from its natural (h/c) to a pink shade. She then turned around to reveal her long, serpent-like tail. Her lips trembled as she stared at herself in shame.

"Gods whats wrong with me?..."

"Miss L/N, its time for your daily check up." The guard said as she rolled a cart into
Y/N's room. Y/N just sat silently as she stared down the guard. The woman began to grow nervous as she was tending to Y/N, and the silence further unnerved her.

"Here. Take these." The guard spoke up as she handed Y/N some pills and a cup of water. Once the guard did what she had to do, she quickly left the room.

Y/N made sure the cameras weren't looking where she was. She took out the key card she stole from the guard. She was going to escape. She then walked up to the glass window that peered into another patient's room. Y/N knocked on it three times. Nothing happened at first, but then a girl emerged from the covers on the bed.

The girl had long, flowing white hair and ocean eyes that looked like little galaxies. The girl also had freckles that complemented her facial structure.

The girl peered over to see Y/N at the window. In a split second, the girl fell off her bed and tumbled to get to Y/N. "𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷..." Y/N thought. Kallen stared at Y/N lovingly, and Y/N stared right back. "Did you get it?" She asked. Y/N nodded her head as she showed her the card.