Chapter 41-45

box open

A golden brush appears.

The whole brush exudes a faint light, which looks very mysterious.

Ye Xuan stretched out his hand to hold the spirit pen in his hand, and immediately felt that the spirit energy was running more smoothly, as if the spirit pen was an extended arm.

Simply, great!

Previously, the success rate of drawing talismans was only 10%.

With this spirit pen, the success rate of drawing talismans will increase to 20%!

Moreover, when Dai Changchun's ancestors dissipated, he also absorbed a lot of spiritual energy, and his mana increased greatly!

"Thank you very much."

Ye Xuan held the spirit pen, looked at Zhu Shanghai, and expressed his gratitude.

Seeing Ye Xuan thanking himself, Zhu Shanghai couldn't help but be overjoyed. As a businessman, he fully knew Ye Xuan's gratitude, which meant that he regarded him as his own.

good guy.

Straight guy.

Being treated as one's own by a master like Ye Xuan, will he not be able to flourish in the future?

"polite."

"Master Ye is very polite."

"It should be me thanking you."

"After all, Master Ye found my daughter for me, and it can cure my stomach cancer"

Zhu Shanghai replied with a smile, keeping his posture very low.

Although Zhu Shanghai didn't ask for anything, Ye Xuan knew what the other party wanted, so he opened the drawer and took out seven charms.

Looking at the seven spiritual talismans on the table, Zhu Shanghai's eyes were full of fire: "Master Ye, I know the effect of these five healing talismans, what are the other two talismans?"

"The first one is a lucky charm."

"I know that because the seller of the spirit pen temporarily raised the price, you finally spent 12 million to buy it. This lucky charm can save your losses."

"The second one is aphrodisiac charm."

"The biggest regret in your life is that you didn't leave a male to inherit the family business."

"I've already calculated that stomach cancer is a big catastrophe in your life. After this catastrophe is over, your life expectancy will increase to 97 years old."

"In other words, you can live for more than twenty years."

"The function of the aphrodisiac is to return your kidney function to the level of twenty years old, which is enough for you to continue the incense."

Ye Xuan explained calmly while looking at the pen in his hand.

After Zhu Shanghai heard the function of the lucky charm again, his eyes suddenly lit up, and his mood was greatly relieved, but he did not lose his temper.

but……

When Zhu Shanghai heard the effect of the aphrodisiac, the whole person was struck by lightning, and he froze in place, his mind went blank.

offspring!

offspring?

At the age of more than seventy years old, he can still give birth to an heir?