Chapter 31-35

Men have to have a little ambition and a little dignity.

It can't be called on and off like enough.

These two sentences are like magic sounds, echoing in the hearts of many people, especially in the hearts of some licking dogs.

After a careful experience, the barrage in the live broadcast room became popular again, and many male water friends frantically launched the barrage:

"Fuck, this is so right."

"666 is a role model for my generation."

"Listen to your words, don't lick a dog anymore."

"Yes, yes, men should have dignity and ambition, don't act like dogs..."

the other side.

The female water friends in the live broadcast room felt sorry:

"Oh, what a pity."

"It's a pity that we can't be together in love."

"One person's stubbornness, two people's pain, dignity and ambition are so important?"

a time.

The male and female water friends in the live broadcast room began to argue.

Tang En said goodbye and hung up the video.

Seeing that Tang En hung up the video, Ye Xuan also cut off Bai Zhenzhen's video.

At this time, the male and female water friends in the live broadcast room are still arguing. Male water friends think that dignity and ambition are important, while female water friends think that love is important.

The two sides could not argue, so they asked Ye Xuan to judge.

Ye Xuan smiled and replied in a flat tone:

"Break up for a while, chase the husband crematorium!"

"Love is a matter of one person, and love is a matter of two people."

"If Tang En collapsed and his career is not successful now, will Bai Zhenzhen go back to find him?"

After saying this.

Many water friends in the live broadcast room were suddenly speechless.

Ye Xuan said lightly: "Okay, let's do the math again, who wants to count the barrage!"

"I am me."

"Master Ye, choose me."

"Master Ye, my wife can give birth to monkeys, please save him."

"Wuwuwu, I'm a tomb robber, and I was spotted by a thousand-year-old female corpse when I was robbing a tomb."

"Master Ye, I'm a fox demon, would you like to ask if you accept my younger brother?"

Seeing the barrage fly.

After some screening, Ye Xuan's eyes locked on a nickname of "Save My Wife".

"Crack..."

Video link is successful.

A middle-aged man appeared in front of the mirror.

This middle-aged man was as thin as a hemp, and he looked very haggard, and his face was full of panic.

The video has just been linked successfully.

The haggard middle-aged man couldn't wait to shout:

"Master Ye."

"Save my wife."