Chapter 25:It's great to see you again...Who is she?

Start from the beginning

At some point they arrived at a stand in the room of the Art Club. For one thousand yen each you could get a portrait.

Ayano was a little curious about it because she thought the Art Club was just seeling their random works. They took a look inside and recognition dawned upon Kumagawa's face when he saw the one making the portraits.

He had really lo g hair for a man, although only the left side was long and multicolored while the left side was cut short and briwn in color which did wirk great with his brown eyes. He had the same cold and unfriendly face as alwais, completly focused on his work. His name was Ezumachi Fude.

There was someone else with him in the room

There was someone else with him in the room. However, she was not posing for a portrait because she was standind behind him with a calm and collected smile was sipping tea.

That composition quickly broke when she saw the minus, her cup of tea falling from her hand and breaking when it made impact with the floor. She quickly headed for the closest window to reach and jumped outside. By that reaction Kumagawa was able to determine they meet in the past.

She had blonde hair and golden eyes. The girl looked to be the arrogant type, but it seems that once she's meet with someone with overwhelming abilities that arrogance quickly brokes down. Her name was Jakago Aki.

Fude took his eyes away from his work and looked to see that Aki had run off

Fude took his eyes away from his work and looked to see that Aki had run off. He was confused untill he saw the cause, although he gave a simple salute and looked to not have any grudge against him from the last time they had a confrontation.

Fude:Yo, former president Kumagawa.

Kumagawa:[Fude-chan, it's been a while! Who was that?]

Fude:It was Jakago-san.

Kumagawa:[...Jakago-san?]

Fude:...You know, the president before you who you destroyed.

Kumagawa:[...I destroyed her?]

Ayano:Typical.

Fude:Well, it's good to see you all the same.

Kumagawa:[How did you get our Art Club to leave?]

Fude:A little bit of blue did the trick.

Kumagawa:[Ahaha, so the old strategy!]

Fude:It alwais worked...Well, untill it didn't.

Kumagawa:[Ah, this is Ayano-chan. My vice-president of the Manga Club.]

Kumagawa gripped Ayano's shoulders and shoved her forward with his head resting upon hers. Fude gave a quick look to the girl with a barely noticeable blush from Kumagawa's action.

Fude:Ayano...I see, so she's your next Sukinasaki.

Kumagawa:[Ah, Saki-chan. I heard Kiyoterae is doing quiet good these days!]

Fude:Yeah.

Ayano:Well, you can get as chummy as you want. I'll have a look around qway from you two.

Fude:I stand correct.

Ayano bid her farwell and mingled through the crowd of students. She did manage to find Taro at one point but she couldn't get close because of the girls around him.

However, it turned to worse. Right now she had her hands pinned by a very bulky student. His cronies were behind him and had similar builds. And she didn't have her knife because she left it to wash...Although she still thinks those ham sandwiches were worth it.

Guy:Come on, we just want to walk around a lit...

However, his speech was cut when his hands were grabbed from behind and loud cracking sounds were heard. Ayano's hear skipped as she watched Kumagawa's back facing her while his cold eyes stared at the rowdy students.

Kumagawa:[Hey, hey, have some care...That's no way to treat a girl.]

Guy:Why you...Wait...Y...You...

The group ahd one by one widened their eyes upon seeing him and started to flee. Fude lokked disinteresed at them from the sideline.

Fude:Hm, I think some of them attended Suisou.

Kumagawa:[Ah, then the rest must be from thise other schools.]

Fude:I suppose. Well, here it is...

Fude handed Kumagawa a painting and Ayano blushed when she saw it was one of the position tgey had when she was presented to the artistic plus.

Kumagawa:[Isn't it great? Fude-chan might be pretty limited in his general intellect and fighting skills, but his artistic skulls are top notch!]

Fude:I'm unsure how to feel about what you just said.

Later at night time Ayano hadherfcae stuck in her pillow from today's events. Her heart skipped a beat. Her heart...

Ayano:Oh my God...

Now it was clear to her that she was in fact in love with Kumagawa. The beat of her heart was even stronger than with Taro.

Ayano:So I'm that fucked up...Thank, mom.