Chapter 19:Worse than normals

The manga club was missing a thing. That thing was Ayano. As the president, Kumagawa needed to investigate.

So he decided to make some interogation. After that he finded out the culprit of her dissapearence. The over arogant actress named Kizana Sunobu.

The purple haired girl was creeped out when he suddenly appeared in front of her face

Kumagawa:[Yo, Kizana-chan. I have a question for you.]

Kizana:And what could that be?

Kumagawa:[As I finded out you tricked Ayano-chan in wearing a costume who makes her look like you. That was to not get kidnnaped by yakuza because of your sorry excuse of a father's debt and Ayano-chan to be. Now, where do they take her?]

Kizana:I don't have any idea what are you-

Her speech was intrerupted by a oversized screw flying at milimeters from her head, barely missing her. Kumagawa's smile didn't change, but his eyes looked to be empty.

Kumagawa:[You probably can't tell because I'm alwais smiling, but I'm very irritated. Someone took my things. So I don't have time for the barking of a basic bitch. If you don't answer the question soon, than I can't be keept acontable for what I'm about to do.]

Kumagawa got his answer, leaving Kizana a trembling mess. He went to an abandoned warehouse, where he began to screw any goon in his way.

He finded Ayano and set her free. But before they can leave, a boy appeared behind Kumagawa with a crowbar. Before he could do anything, Kumagawa stabbed a crew in his gut and he fell diwn coughing blood. He knew the feeling this guy gave.

Kumagawa:[Are you kidding me.]

Ayano:You know him.

Kumagawa:[I know his kind.]

Guy:Y-you can't do that! I'm a special existence!

Ayano decided to take some steps back. Kumagawa was giving a emotionless stare to the guy. He really managed to piss him off.

 He really managed to piss him off

Kumagawa:Shut up. You're worse than worthless. You terminals are just normals who got some skills from Anshin'in. You claim to be superior to all, but you can't even use those skill at their true power. You're worse than specials. You're worse than normals. And you claim to be abnormals. Disgusting.

He moved his right foot and stomped on his arms and legs, shattering them. He screamed in agony.

Kumagawa:She's gone now. So, you don't even have a use anymore. But she was important to me, so I wanted to think there was more to you all. You know. I tried! And I tried! And I tried! But you just couldn't do it. I'm over it. I'm over you. Prove yourself. Don't prove yourself. I don't care.

Guy:Screw you!

Kumagawa:No. Screw you. You know what happens with toys with no use. They're thrown away.

From the floor screw arrised and stabbed the terminal all over his body. They began to give extreme heat and he screamed as he was turned in a hot red puddle. Kumagawa reasumed his smile.

Kumagawa:[Ha, I needed that.]