Chapter 24:A hallow night

The day of halloween it's an internationally known day. People wearing costumes an others characters from known media. Of course, Akademy high was gonna have a party for it.

Ayano was wearing a white dress with blood on it. As Shiromi needed to attend the student council activities and Nemesis had a job to kill, she was the one who needed to retrive Kumagawa from the clubroom.

He was in his usual spot, but he was looking different. He has his usual uniform, but there were stiches all over his body. The skin of the inferior part of his face was completly missing, leaving the muscles of his mount to be seen. His mount was keept half open because of the metal blades which were standing in place of his teeths.

Ayano:I know I'm gonna regret asking this. But, is that a costume?

Kumagawa:[I do consider it a costume. But from society's standpoint, it's  auto mutilation.]

Ayano:I knew it. Why would you do that?

Kumagawa:[It's a thing of integrity, really. I'm recognize of everyone who I'm in contact with as a monster. At least on halloween I need to look the part.]

Ayano:Anywai, let's go.

Kumagawa:[Ok.]

They arrived at the party. Of course, they simply srayed on corners because there was nothing better to do. Clearly, not to socialize with those normals. That would be stupid.

Some time later Kumagawa went out of the party room. In that time a gas began to emite in the room. Everyone passed out and mans in sky mask came in the room and took their unconscious bodies on a truck. Than Kumagawa came back with a Coca Cola.

Kumagawa:[I needed that. The drinks here suck. Hey, where's everyone.]

There was still some gas left. Kumagawa breathed it in. He snapped his fingers in realization.

Kumagawa:[Knokout gas. That's a classic. If my body wasn't so used with poisons it would've got me too.]

Ywo man in the sky masks were at the front seats of the truck. One of them was driving.

Man 1:Man, it's like we're in a movie.

Man 2:Yeah, it's pretty cool.

Kumagawa:[I do enjoy movies. Tge avengers movies are one of the best.]

Kumagawa appeared behind the mans. They weren't aware it was him. Most would've figured out from the brankets.

Man 1:Yeah, my favorite is endgame.

Kumagawa:[Endgame?]

Man 1:Yeah, it's-

The man did not succed in finishing his sentence. That was because of the oversized screw who obliterated his head.

Kumagawa:[You degenerate! In endgame, Tony Stark dies. After so much time, it still gets to me.]

Man 2:Ahh!

The man scream was already loud. But it intensified when Ayano throwed a knifw in his hand.

Kumagawa:[Oh, Ayano-chan. You woke up.]

Ayano:Yeah. I'm good.

Kumagawa:[Right. Let's go on the life's road.]

Kumagawa began to drive the truck at high. In front, at 5 metters was dead end from which they would fall at 5000 metters.

Man 2:Why aren't you stopping!?

Kumagawa:[Silly. It's called life's road because it end with your dead.]

They began falling. And at milimeters from the ground Kumagawa and Ayano dissapeared from the truck and appeared back at the school.

Ayano:Kumagawa.

Kumagawa:[Yes?]

Ayano:The other students are still in the truck.

Kumagawa:[And I knew I forgot something.]