My eyes widened slightly but I was quick to regain composure.

"What?" I asked, the smile still on my face.

"Biscuits." He grinned.

I laughed at his statement.

"Buy me biscuits." He repeated, rephrasing his words.

"Sure, whatever." I giggled and walked to my seat.

Just as I got on it, I heard squealing. I was about to run out of the class in panic, to know who had squealed that way, only to see an excited Mandel skipping into the classroom and I slowly sat by down in relief.

"Oh My Gosh!!!" She exclaimed on getting to my seat.

Oh no.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked, my eyes wide and my tone expectant.

"We haven't spoken to each other in a while. The last time we spoke in school was on FRIDAY!!" She exclaimed, shaking me.

I shrugged my shoulders off her hands and sighed in relief, but bursted into laughter afterwards. "Mandel, are you kidding me right now?"

"Yes, it's serious. And OMG! You would not believe what happened on Sunday!" She shrieked, grabbing a seat and pulling it towards my desk.

"What?" I asked in curiousity.

"I decided to go visit a friend of mine in the estate I lived in and on my way, I saw this really cute guy. I thought he was going to walk past me or something but guess what he did?!!! " She exclaimed in excitement again and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"He called me and told me how pretty I looked. He asked if I lived there because he said he'd never seen me in the estate before and I told him I did. Then, then... HE COLLECTED MY NUMBER!!!!" She squealed and I burst into laughter again.

"Mandel, seriously. You've been screaming cos of that?" I asked.

"Yeees. Oh My Gosh, the guy is sooo cute." She gushed as she stared into space.

"What about Ifeoluwa?" I smirked.

"Oh, your brother? Oh, yeah. He's really really handsome too. Who should I pick, cute guy or him?" She asked with a small smile.

"My brother of course." I laughed and she nodded her head as she suddenly looked serious and stroked her chin with her fingers.

"Yes, it makes good sense. I might ditch cute guy." She smiled. "Your brother's single, right?"

"Totally." I said, stressing the word 'Totally'.

The bell went off for the assembly and Mandel let out a loud groan as I stood up and walked towards the door laughing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
The day had went by really fast, and I had began to dread going home because then, I would be left to do the loads of assignments the teachers had given us.

It was a period to the school's dismissal, and I sat on the bleachers alone as I watched the guys move around and play numerous sports in the school's sports field.

Apparently, lasts periods on Tuesdays and Thursdays were meant for sports activities and I could see a girl supervising a group of juniors playing basketball, and Aidan supervising another group of junior students playing volleyball.

Ayomide was at the other end of the large field, playing football with Ifeoluwa, Samuel (apparently) and a group of other guys.

My gaze went back to Aidan who had began to sweat as he continued to move, run and yell at the juniors. Seeing him that way, when he always seemed so calm and music obsessed made me laugh, and as if he knew someone was staring at him, his gaze flickered to my direction, at me to be specific and I looked away.