chapter one

MOST UNLUCKY GIRL IN THE WORLD
"We don't need a staff like you"
"Don't you have any shame left in your ugly face"
"Piss off this instant"
"You're fired"
This are words which became now common on my head I think even if a person wake me up surprisingly in the night they will be only word which i can recall faster.
Who I am? I'm Jasmine the most unfortunately girl on the world,don't ask me why i believe so because my answer will be simple life has taught me so.

I'm only twenty years old but my appearance is of that women in their mid thirties, I'm not attractive and no one ever found me attractive.
Yeah about my parents I never knew how they look alike because i was abandoned very long ago and the street became my parents,yeah I'm street girl although now i have a place that I can call my home although it doesn't look like home.

Since my childhood I have doing so many works to feed up my stomach, I was treated like dog sometime I will never get paid by my masters but what to do life should go on.
Today was like other day I was fired from the restaurant which I was hired one week ago, I was in charge of washing dishes and cleaning.
I was fired because I just asked madam to pay me a little money for buying medicine,but what I get is those three magic words
"YOU ARE FIRED" may be I should bear with my illiness a little more because tommorow was my pay day but I was fired and my whole month wages disappear like that.
What to say I'm always that loser most unfortunately person in the world.
The night breeze was good as always as usual when I walk i  stop and stare at the city skyscrapers and expensive cars passing in the world,normal people with their family,the teens with their buddy smiling and hanging out how i eny them every one was perfect expect me the unlucky girl.
Lost on my feeling I found myself infront of most old building and smile appear in my face.
"Yes this is my home" I open the door and the smell of dust welcome me home.
I don't have electricity so I try to reach a candle table and luckily I found the candle and matches.
The room has only old mattress and old rock chair my clothes were on the old cupboard which I found when I first moved here.
This building was abandoned like me so I decide to make it my home.
I don't have a water supply so I decide to just sleep and waiting for my another tiresome day.
My fever was high but to the hell with it I'm already immune to physically pain yeah life taught me so.