Missunderstanding

Start from the beginning

Sk : Aama nee epdi station poven....

Div : Rakshan varenu sonna...

Sk : Oh.... *teasing smile* Epdi pogudhu unga love life...

Div : Going good...

Sk : Ipdi love pannite irukaama, rendu perum veetla solli vegama kalyanam pandra vazhiya paarunga...

Div : Adha nenaikumbodhu dhan di bayam....

Sk : Madam kku love pandradhukku entha bayam vum illaya enna??

Div : Plz di.. unaala mudinja en appa amma kitta solli epdiyavadhu intha matter ah set panni kudu di....

Sk : Nee bayapadadha di.. naanga dha irukken la...

Sarah pulled divya's chain and got engrossed playing with that making the duo smile. She placed a kiss on her head and bopped her nose with the baby.

Div : Unna maariye un ponnu kku romba velayaatuthanam....

Sivaangi smiled in response and they chatted random things. Later, they were disturbed by a car horn sound and divya left bidding bye to sivaangi.

●●●●

The next day, Sivaangi arrived at his office with sarah. Seeing them, Rakshan moved and lifted sarah in his arms.

Rak : Enna thangam sollama kollama vanthirukken....

Sk : Inaikku edho inga varanum nu thonuchu... athu mattum illa, unga rendu perukkum lunch kooda eduthitu vanthirukken.... Ennoda special biriyani...

Rak : Aii jolly dha...

Sk : Seri neyy na poyi avara paathitu varen.....

Rak : Mm paapa en kooda irukkatum... ivalaala unga romance time disturb aaga vena..

Sk : Athum crct dhan neyy.... ivala kootitu pona, avaru kannu kku na theriyave theriyaadhu....

Rakshan chuckled and sivaangi moved towards his cabin. Meanwhile Ashwin was about to leave the cabin and at the same time Kavya came towards him asking him to sign the file urgently.

He signed the file and kavya started to move but slipped not getting balance. He held her waist preventing her from falling. Sivaangi who opened his cabin door saw this scene and gasped.

Tears rushed towards her cheeks. Ashwin who saw her, immediately left Kavya with a gasp while sivaangi left the cabin furiously. He went behind her shouting her name. Sivaangi took Sarah from rakshan and moved from there making him confuse.

He felt something wrong and saw the otherside to notice Ashwin running towards him with a worried face.

Rak : Dei enaachu?? Thangam en ipdi pora....?

He asked earning a deadly glare from him.

Ak : Elaam unaala dha...

Rak : Na ennada panne...

Ashwin narrated the happenings that happened before a minute ago and rakshan along sighed with him.

Ak : Inaikki night enakku seruppu dha...

Rak : Macha cool down, thangam edhum thappa nenachuka maata....

Ak : Un thangachi dhana, kazhuvi ootha pora....

Rak : Cheii cheii, ethuva irunthaalum All the best!

He said and Ashwin glared him deadly.

Rak : moraikaadha da... inga paaru thangam biriyani senju konduvandhirukku... va namma saapduvom....

Rakshan dragged Ashwin whith him and they enjoyed the biriyani while his thought was filled with a question "How to convince her?"

At Night, A grumpy sivaangi opened the door for him making him huff mentally. Sivaangi walked back furiously but stopped when his hands wrapped her neck from behind.

Sk : Ashwin, vidu....

Ak : En pondatti ah na pudichu vechirukken, unakku enna....?

Sk : Thallunga, na ponum...

Ak : Sivaangi plz ne nenaikura onnum illa di....

Sk : Athukku na edhum sollalaye....

Ak : Oii intha night nammakulla sanda venuma?

Sk : Athukku dha enna vida sonnen....

He left her and she headed towards their room without sparing a glance at him. Ashwin left out a deep sigh before following her and found his daughter looking at him with a dimple smile.

He lifted her and kissed her cheeks making her giggle while sivaangi sat on the couch folding her hands grumpily. After a while, he went to fresh up and by the time sivaangi fed Sarah.

Ashwin frowned seeing sivaangi busy patting sarah to sleep.

Ak : Kudu na avala thoonga veikure....

Sk : Onnum theva illa.... enakku theriyum en kozhandhaya epdi thoonga veikanum nu....

Ak : Sivu, kovapaduthadha di.... avala kudu nu sonnen...

Sivaangi remained silent patting her which lost his control.

Ak : Papa va kudu nu sonnen....

He shouted making her jerk. Sarah started to cry hearing his shout and Ashwin took her in his arms before walking towards their room balcony. He rocked Sarah and said some random stories which made sarah yawn hard.

Soon she slept and Ashwin placed her on the craddle giving a her a soft forehead kiss. He laid on the bed facing the wall and sivaangi laid on the couch twisting her lips.

He was angry towards her as she is not ready to listen him once while she was angry towards him as he is not ready to convince her.

How is it??

Sry for the late update, konjam personal issues naala dha updates kuduka mudiyala...

Tankygirly👀