He walks over to the TV, connecting his phone and starts his warm up playlist.

For the rest of the time, Beomgyu spends most of it stretching, relaxing until someone arrives, that someone being Taehyun.

"Woah, and he finally made it." The younger stares at him, he looks surprised to see Beomgyu on the floor, early and actually stretching.

"Good morning, Hyung."

Beomgyu's eyes follow the younger around the room. Taehyun removes his jacket, revealing a white muscle shirt. "And you have come to shame me as well!"

The other laughs, flexing on purpose, making Beomgyu roll his eyes. Taehyun was ripped, absolutely full of tone and muscle, his countless hours of working out and lifting weights actually paying off. Beomgyu had some muscle as well, nothing compared to the younger but enough for him. Beomgyu went to the gym as well but he spent more time choosing what songs to play than actually working out, the younger would say.

Would he want to have muscles like Taehyun? Maybe, maybe not. He's content with the way his body looks. Not saying Taehyun's muscles are bad, absolutely not, they're sometimes nice to look at.

Beomgyu stands from the floor, walking over to his dongseang who was searching for a drink in the mini fridge. "Not fair, you should be scrawny and tiny."

Taehyun hands him sparkling water. "I think that fits you more, hyung."

Beomgyu goes to put his hand on Taehyun's bicep. "You don't even need these." Taehyun looks straight at him, expressionless, placing the bottle on the floor, and then out of nowhere, in just a mere second, Beomgyu's feet are no longer on the ground.

He yelps as he is being lifted off the floor, in the worst way possible, by being thrown over the younger's shoulder.

"But then I can't do stuff like this." Taehyun turns around, making sure Beomgyu gets a good look at himself from the mirror.

"Kang Taehyun! Put me down!" The younger laughs, and instead of letting Beomgyu go, he lifts him up even higher in the air.

This isn't the first time Taehyun randomly starts carrying him. There have been too many times to Beomgyu's liking, and every single one takes him by surprise. Somehow, it gets worse the more it happens.

There's a hand, supporting him at the ass and Beomgyu feels his cheeks get hot. He looks at the mirror, and there's a strange feeling in his chest when he sees Taehyun's muscles hold him up. Hands curled around Beomgyu's ass and thighs. The feeling gets worse, when Taehyun turns to stare at the mirror as well, making eye contact with Beomgyu's reflection. There's a smirk on the younger's face, a cocky expression that is rare to see on Taehyun, and Beomgyu's stomach flips, both literally and metaphorically. The younger slaps his ass jokingly, "You're too light, hyung."

The door opens, and Beomgyu can hear his members laughing and gasping at what most likely is the sight of Taehyun carrying Beomgyu. "No way!"

He can't see who said that, but he definitely recognizes Soobin's voice, following with a bigger laugh. "Hyung! Tell him to put me down."

He feels another hand slap his butt, "I don't know Beomgyu, you probably did something to deserve this."

The heat in his body was definitely increasing, and his blood was beginning to rush faster down to his head. Besides those things, there was a stronger feeling, in the pit of his stomach, resting there and Beomgyu swallowed the last of his dignity. "Taehyunie! I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I promise-"

Before he realizes, Beomgyu is on the floor, looking up at Taehyun who was standing over him, with a grin on his face and the rest of his members laughing behind him. He points at his biceps. "Now you know what these bad boys are for."