"FREDDIEEEEEE!"

He continues to slam me against the wall, feeding my body the movement it needs to elongate the sensation. I keep watching him as I come, truly obsessed with the things he does to me. The things he makes me feel.

"Hold on," he instructs, pulling me away from the wall and towards his front door.

His strides are small as he struggles to walk with his jeans acting as obstacles. I don't know how he does it, but he manages to unlock his door without once breaking our connection. My orgasm has long surpassed but every now and then, I feel him twitch inside me and it makes me greedy.

"Freddie!"

He sets me down in front of a kitchen table I'm sure wasn't here yesterday.

"This is new."

He smirks. "Let's christen it then."

"How?" I ask.

He kicks off his jeans and slowly begins to unbutton his shirt.

"Bend over, sweetheart."

Oh, fuck!

I do as instructed, still wearing my high heels and sexy dress. I have a feeling he's keeping them on me deliberately and I'm certainly not about to deny the man.

"You look phenomenal from this angle," he informs, kicking my legs apart.

I drop my forehead to the hard wood, enjoying the anticipation he's creating.

"Look at me, Anastasia."

I twist my head to the side and forget how to breathe for a second. He's stood completely naked with my panties wrapped around his cock, stroking himself.

"Ohh, god!" I moan, ready to burst.

He smirks and moans, biting down on his lower lip.

"Freddie,' I groan, unable to take much more of his teasing.

My protests go unnoticed as his torture continues. He's looks positively edible stood in front of me and although I want to go to him, I have a feeling I'm supposed to stay exactly where I am and watch.

"Touch yourself," he instructs.

I immediately comply, gasping the second I make contact.

"Don't take your eyes off me."

I maintain my gaze, still bent over his new kitchen table. He watches me with hooded eyes, alight with a passion I've never before witnessed on another man. He pumps himself a few more times before disregarding my panties and gaining on me. He gently pushes on my back so that my cheek is pressed against the varnished wood and positions himself at my opening.

"Condom?" he asks, before continuing.

I shake my head, needing to feel all of him. "No."

He laughs and slowly eases into me. "I'm glad you said that."

I'm about to respond when he suddenly slams into me, quite frankly stealing my breath. He's unrelenting in his rhythm, showing no signs of slowing down. Not that I want him to. I hold onto the edge of the table and push up, meeting his hips with my arse.

"Anastasia!" he barks, nails digging into my flesh.

I've never felt this hot. My skin is on fire as he pounds into me from behind, making it impossible to think coherently. I can only concentrate on the way his cock is making me feel and the fact his hand is sneaking its way around my front.

"FREDDIE!"

He slips his fingers into my folds and upon finding my clit, squeezes.

Oh my god!