He pulls me onto the dance floor, and I swear the DJ deliberately switches the track to a much sexier one. Freddie's hands are immediately all over my body, exploring my shape in a way I've never experienced before. His gaze is heated as we move our bodies together and it reminds me of our first date. Salsa dancing is quite similar to club dancing in the sense that two people are grinding against one another. Though, with the lights much dimmer in this place, you're free to get away with just about anything.

"I'm going to bend you over my kitchen counter tonight," he promises, speaking directly into my ear.

I shiver the second his words register.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard; you won't know what's hit you."

I instinctively bring my body closer to his, needing more of his filthy words in my ear.

"You're going to come for me, then you're going to get on your hands and knees and suck my cock."

I'm practically panting.

"Does that sound good?" he asks.

I nod.

"How good?"

I slyly position my hand between our two bodies and squeeze his cock through his jeans. "Very good."

He smiles through gritted teeth and continues to rock his hips back and forth, enjoying the fiction there. We're surrounded by people so I'm confident no one can see what we're doing. Not that what we're doing is any different to what others are doing. This place is a breeding ground for one-night stands and casual hook-ups. I'm not sure Freddie and I fit into either of those categories now, but I do know this... I want this man with every fibre of my being. And I want him now.

"Meet me at the bathroom in two minutes."

His eyes widen at the same time a sinister smirk appears on his lips.

"Public indecency. We could get arrested for that," he insists.

I press my breasts into his chest and shove my words down his ear. "Aren't I worth the risk?"

He nods. "Oh, absolutely!"

I exit his comforting hold and walk away, making sure to add a slight bounce to my step. I have it on good authority that my arse looks good in this dress, and I want Freddie to experience that for himself.  

"Where are you going?" asks Nan, catching me on my way out.

"Toilet!" I shout, kissing her on the cheek.

She nods, happy she now knows about my whereabouts. 'Okay!"

I continue towards the back of the club, hoping the area isn't too busy. This place has individual toilets and they're actually rather luxurious, which makes what Freddie and I are about to do a little less scandalous.

"Ana?"

I turn around and almost lose my footing at the speed in which I do so.

Oh, shit!

"Josh..."

What are the fucking chances?

"You look... great," he insists, eyes exploring my body.

I squirm in my skin.

"Thanks."

I don't return the gesture.

"Do you want a drink?" he asks, gesturing towards the bar.

"No, thank you."

I try to walk away but he reaches for my arm and I immediately clench.