6| BREAST

BREAST

"Okay kids that's it for today!" I yelled across the pool, hands cupping my mouth.

Being on summer break from collage, I have taken up working at the Westview community pool. I mostly just work as a life guard, however lately I've been taking over a couple swim classes in order to get some extra cash (being broke and all).

"Wait! Please please please can we have a race first y/n?" Tommy, one of the kids I teach, gripped on to the edge of the pool and gave me the widest puppy dog eyes possible.

"Oh come on Tommy, you're just asking because you know you'll win!" His twin, Billy, rolled his eyes and paddled to the edge.

I laughed. "How about we have a race at the end of the lesson next week?" I proposed, leaning down so that I am more on their level. The group of kids gave an exhausted cheer, before making their way out of the pool and towards their parents who awaited with towels held open.

Whilst packing away the floats and hoops into a box that we used during the lesson, I sneakily watched out of the corner of my eye as Billy and Tommy approached their mom. She grabbed them in one towel, huddling them close to her as she smothered their faces in kisses. The boys grimaced and attempted to push away from each other, which only caused Miss Maximoff to cackle and squeeze them closer. I couldn't help the smile that rose on my face, her husband left her quite recently and yet she is still such a great mom.

Practically everyone in our small town knew about their split, news travels fast around here. Most people were upset, Wanda and Vision had seemed like the perfect couple, both being incredibly kind to others and each other. Well, seemingly. I on the other hand, was relieved. I know, I'm so terrible, but I can't help it. Wanda Maximoff is just so perfect, and now I actually have a chance. My friends think I'm crazy for pursuing her given the age gap and the fact she has kids, but they haven't witnessed the chemistry in our interactions.

"You're staring again y/n y/l/n." My best friend, Yelena, approached me. I was so excited when she suggested the idea of us getting jobs at the same place, now I realise it's just more time for her to be a pain in my ass.

"You're using my full name again Yelena Belova." I rolled my eyes, grabbing the whistle from her and making my way to my backpack so I can take out my red uniform shirt and red shorts.

"You're delusional." She followed me, picking at her nails as I put the clothes over my one piece.

I turn to her, giving her a sarcastic look with a tilt of my head. "And you're an asshole. Why are you still here anyway? I'm taking over your shift, go away."

She gave me a playful shove. "I'm just here to observe public swim."

"Perv." I scoffed.

"Not like that! It's just I heard a certain someone telling her friends that she planned to stay." She smirked, nudging her head in the redheads direction.

Low and behold, Wanda's ex-husband had showed up for an exchange with the kids. I watched as they both ran to his car with grins on their faces, and Wanda observed with a gentle smile. At least they're on good terms. She then walked to one of the sunbeds, setting a beach bag on the ground and - oh my god.

My jaw dropped as she lifted her sundress, revealing a red one piece that hugged her curves tightly, flaunting her cleavage in a low v-shaped neckline. I was practically drooling as my eyes ran up her soft legs, I couldn't help but imagine how they they would flex if they were tightened around my head whilst I-

"Hey! She's looking at you weirdo!" Yelena elbowed me with a fake toothy grin, aggressively whispering without actually moving her lips. With wide eyes at the realisation of what Yelena just said, my eyes met hers. Her eyes were piercing, slightly narrowed in a sultry gaze. There was a quirk at the corner of her full lips, almost as if she was giving me a teasing smirk.