5| SHES IN YOUR MIND

Start from the beginning

"Your a little fighter aren't you?" She said with amusement. You tried not to show how much she was making you flush, but knew you failed when you felt her hum from behind you.

"I know how you feel about me, you can't hide it, not from me. This feels good, doesn't it? Don't you want to feel more? You want to know what it feels like to be my good girl and let go don't you?" Her lips skimmed down to your neck as she said this, placing a gentle kiss right below your ear. "Your doing so well already, look at you, such a sweet girl letting me hold her. You feel so good against Mommy."

An uncontrollable shiver racked through your body at her actions and you had to bite your lip to contain the moan you wanted to let out at her words. You wanted to feel more, you already wanted to please her, but you knew it was wrong. So many people were counting on you to hold your ground, to stay strong. You didn't want to let them down, but your resistance was crumbling and she knew it. She moved her hands up from your hips, up to your stomach, nails scratching upward through your clothes, then stopped right under your breasts, making you tremble. She nuzzled her face into your neck, taking a deep breath of your scent and moaned right into your ear, effected by your smell.

"Oh, baby girl, I can smell you already. You smell so good, all ready for Mommy to taste you. I know you don't want to fight me anymore, it's hard isn't it? Having to think all those hard thoughts, making big decisions, trying to please all these people who don't even know you." She moved her hands up and finally cupped your breasts, without thinking, your back arched into her, her warm hands started to slowly massage them as a reward. Whispering in your ear, "But I know you, I know your just a sweet girl, one who just wants to be loved and cared for. You just want to please Mommy don't you? Let Mommy make all the hard decisions and let me take care of you." Wanda suddenly slides her leg between yours from behind, barely adding friction to where you're so badly aching. She places her mouth back on your neck and starts to suck, and in between each slow mark she lays, she continues to speak. "It's ok my little one." Another kiss, "Don't fight me anymore." A soft bite, "I promise it will all be ok, I will take care of everything." (She doesn't mention, that she's also means everyone.)

At this point your panting, your so close to just letting go. There is nothing else but Wanda. Wanda looking down at you gently, her body molded behind you, holding you safely in her arms, her soft melodic voice surrounds you, her hands caress your body in intoxicating ways and they won't stop. She's in your head, and now almost has your heart, you've forgotten what it was you were trying to fight, to resist. How could you fight her, why would you want to fight her? All she has been is sweet to you so far, why not just let go? You look to the right of you to see if any other sorcerers are aware of what's happening, to see if that would remind you of your reason to resist. That thought is quickly shut down however, when instead of seeing a fellow sorcerer, you become face to face with striking emerald eyes, the pinkest lips you've ever seen, and high cheek bones that you just want to place your palms over and hold cherishingly. All attached to this stunning women who holds you gently like your her whole world. You're caught in her gaze, her pupils are blown wide, taking you all in as she leans closer, her lips are just barely grazing against yours when she does. Warm breath caresses your lips when she finally decides to say the one thing you needed to hear to let go.

"Such a Good girl"

You moan, loud and wanting, sinking in to her and giving up all resistance, and Wanda's eyes light up at the sound, at your giving in. She grabs a handful of your hair and pulls you to her, smashing your lips together. Her lips are even softer than you thought, and you thought of them pretty soft from just looking at them. Her nails scratch the back of your head lightly, sending pleasant shivers down your spine and you moan, opening your mouth. Wanda uses this as her way in past your lips, her tongue sliding in smoothly, curling against the roof of your mouth, completely devouring what feels like your entire being. She grabs both the sides of your face for better leverage, and presses her front against yours. Chests heaving against each other as you both practically breathe in one another. Sucking on your tongue as she pulls away, you whine. She laughs, it's a short laugh, low, soft, and sweet. Your instantly addicted to it. She moves her head down to your neck, and you can't control your breathing or the noises she's pulling from you. Nipping and sucking all along your throat and you begin to move your hips against her.