Simon saw our depressed looks and looked at us puzzled, and came and came up to talk to me.

"What is going on with everyone? Especially with Zayn?" he asked. I sighed.

"Simon... We need to go. We really do"

He saw my dull and face and nodded. "Alright" he said. With that, I turned, telling the rest of the lads and the girls that we could leave, and we almost ran back to the limo.

Inside, we were all texting and calling her, trying to get a hold of her. Zayn was just looking out the window, his face expressionless.

"Zayn?" I asked.

He turned to me. "Liam, what if she doesn't want to talk to me anymore? What if- what if we break up?"

"Zayn" I said again, but he cut me off.

"If she does, I don't blame her. Things weren't how she thought, but errr I fucked up Liam. I fucked up, and I might lose her because of it. I don't want to lose her, I love her too much" Zayn was saying.

Before I could speak, Harry's phone went off. Harry looked at the caller and quickly picked up.

"Hey babe!" he said. We instantly perked up, knowing it was Eliza.

I could hear her talking, no, more like yelling, and Harry's face paled.

"Let me pass you to Liam" he said quickly, almost flinging the phone at me. To say I was nervous was an understatement. Eliza could be intimidating when she wanted, and I think right now was one of those moments.

"Hey Eliza" I said.

"LIAM! WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS THAT FUCKER? OHMYGOD, WHEN I SEE HIM, I AM GOING TO KILL THAT BOY! NO ONE HURTS MY BEST FRIEND AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! NOT IN MY WATCH! LIAM! WHERE IS HE? I NEED TO TALK TO HIM, WE HAVE A FEW THINGS TO ARRANGE" yelled Eliza.

"Eliza, calm down. Zayn's here" I said. Zayn turned to me when I called his name, his face expressionless.

"WELL, PASS HIM THE PHONE!"

"I'm not going to" I stated.

"WHY?! WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM?!" she demanded.

"I'm not defending anyone, but I'm not letting you talk to him, not when you're in this state" I said.

Eliza was cursing, but I continued. "Eliza, where's Bree? How is she?"

I could tell Eliza was calming her anger down a little by her volume of voice. "She's at home, but she's a mess. She's been crying to me for the past hour, she's not in her right mind" I could tell Eliza was also worried about Bree.

"What did she tell you that happened?" I asked.

"What, Zayn hasn't told you what happened?" asked Eliza, her voice bitter.

"Err, no" I confessed. "I just saw Bree and Nicole fighting, we pulled them off and she ran off" I said.

"WELL THAT DUMBSHIT CHEATED ON BREE! WITH NICOLE! THAT'S WHY THEY WERE FIGHTING!" said Eliza. I sat there, shocked, the pieces finally fitting together.

"YOU CHEATED ON BREE?" I exploded, looking at Zayn in astonishment. The girls looked at Zayn in shock, their mouths open, as did the other lads. Zayn looked hurt. "No I didn't! It was a misunderstanding!" Zayn said.

"Zayn, tell us what the fuck happened?" said Harry. Louis nodded in agreement, his face hard. Niall looked dazed, the girls where glaring at Zayn, and I was still getting out of my shock. Eliza was silent, hearing our conversation.