first day 😌

After a week quackidy had got his stuff moved in and started to stay in the house. "Ok so your room is up stairs and the second one to the left" Karl said joyfully and sapnap was just bringing the rest of quackidy stuff in from the  trunk to his new room. "T-thanks" quackidy said softly

"No problem, by the way sorry if the room ain't the best but we tried our best"

"Oh i- it's fine"

" Well ok if you need something just ask me or sapnap "
Quakidy nodded and walked into his new room he put his bang he grabbed before sapnap could get it on his bed.
"This is your last bag by the way quackidy"
"Oh, ok thanks."

"No problem."
Quakidy set down on the bed it was quite comfortable he started to unpack his stuff and decorate to his liking he layed on his bed starting to fall asleep then 5 minutes later Karl popped his head in.
"Hey you awake" he said softly quackidy looked up at the taller brunette "yeah, I'm up why?"

"Well me and sapnap are going out to eat and was wondering if you wanted to come?"

Quakidy thought about it he looked back up at the brunette who was now fully in the room

"Yeah I guess"
Karl looked excited and told him to go get ready and then they can get something to eat, Karl ran into the living room then almost falling on the carpet.

"Whoa there calm down" Sapnap said while laughing,

"Did he say yes?"

Karl shook his head yes in excitement, sapnap laugh once more at his boyfriend who was acting like a child who just got told yes, Karl basically jumped on the couch out of excitement then hugging sapnap. Quakidy in the other room could hear Karl excitement about him saying yes quakidy thought to himself that maybe he could trust the two people or give them a chance.
After 5 minutes Quackidy put on the nicest clothes he could find put they weren't to fancy, all it was a blue turtelneck sweater, some black jeans then van's. He stepped out of the room and went down where Karl and sapnap was.

"Um hey I'm ready"

he said kinda in a quiet voice
Karl and sapnap looked up to see the raven haired boy

"You look great!"

Karl said while jumping off the couch and walking over to quackidy then sapnap soon following.

(Ok I'm sorry for not posting for like a month but I've been caught up with school and my internet has been out so sorry again)

Word's - 439