"AAAHHH!" Brock yelled before he fell into the river.

"BROCK!/Pikachu!" The gang shouted when they saw Brock fall into the river.

"We can't stay like this forever! You got to pull us up!" Willow yelled.

"Pikapi!" Raiden encouraged.

"Easy for you both to say," Yuki groaned as she managed to pull herself up and helped Willow as well. 

"Phew, that was close," Yuki sighed as she wiped her forehead.

"Chu," Raiden sighed as well.

"I thought we were goners for sure," Willow sighs. "Come on, we should find Brock."

"Right," Yuki nodded.

***

As the gang was looking for their friend, they had some trouble along the way.

Apparently someone had set up traps along the way, but Yuki was able to sense when they were coming up to a trap, and they managed to avoid them.

They heard a rustle in a bush and walked out was the person they were looking for.

"Ahoy there," Brock waved at them.

"Brock, you're okay!" Yuki & Willow said as they hugged him.

"Yeah," Brock smiled as he hugs them back.

"What happened to you when you fell in the river?" Willow asked.

"Well, I was being carried away when a beautiful girl rescued me," Brock explained. "Come on, I'll introduce you to her."

The girls followed the Pokémon Breeder.

***

As the gang followed Brock, the gang arrived at a small wonder cabin where they saw a woman with long royal blue hair in a braid and wearing an orange headband with blue eyes.

The woman was tending to some Pokémon when she saw Brock arrive with his friends, "Oh, are these your friends you told me about?"

"Yes. Melanie, this is Yuki & Willow," Brock replied. "Guys, this is Melanie."

"Hello," Yuki & Willow greeted.

"Hello, Brock told me all about you," Melanie greeted back.

"Are all these Pokémon yours?" Willow asked, seeing all the Pokémon nearby.

"No," Melanie shook her head.

"This is a place where Pokémon can rest and relax. When Pokémon are abandoned or injured, they can come here. Melanie takes care of them till they feel better and they can leave," Brock explained.

"So this like a Pokémon Center and Melanie's a Pokémon Doctor," Willow said.

"Oh no, I'm not qualified to be a Pokémon Doctor," Melanie shook her head with a smile.

"It's more like a Pokémon health spa. Melanie collects plants to use for medicine. She knows all about which plants can help a Pokémon feel better or grow stronger when it's too weak," Brock nodded.

"I see. Are you the one who set up those traps?" Yuki asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry," Melanie apologized. "I want to catch Pokémon trainers before they reach the village. There are so many injured Pokémon and I had to protect them."

"The bridge too?" Willow asked.

"Yes," Melanie nodded.

***