"I told him that it was nice seeing him more relaxed, which he did, and then he replied with " it's probably because I had the most amazing sex" JJ let out as she tried mimicking Hotch's voice.

"Celeste just about died in the elevator" she said laughing, the two girl looked at Celeste with their jaws almost on the floor.

"he did not say that?"

"Oh he did!" JJ let out.

"O.M.G! that is really not like him, you see Celeste what you did to that man" Pen let out.

"in his deffence, it was the first time we...you know since the accident" she said, the three girls went quiet and looked down at there drinks.

"oh no! were not doing this, you guys can not do this. Look it was horrible what happen, but I'm good, I'm still healing and doing great, your guys can't do this" she said, they looked at her.

"your so strong, it was bad" JJ let out, Celeste nodded.

"it was, but it's over now"

"Not really" Emily said, Celeste looked at her she let out a deep breath. They watched as Celeste took her glass and chugged her wine.

"more" she extended her arm towards Emily. Who let out a chuckle.

"I think it's horrible that Strauss is making you testified" JJ let out.

"that bitch didn't make me do shit" Celeste let out. Pen let out a laugh.

"wow, you deffenantly don't like her" the blonde let out, The girls were quiet for a few minutes. Celeste cleared her throat.

"Alright let's change the subject, so I have some news" she said, the three girls looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"So Hotch asked me to move in with him and Jack..." Penelope let out a squeel, Celeste chuckled.

"My sister had the same reaction and now my whole room is packed" Celeste let out, Emily let out a laugh.

"I'm so happy for both of you" JJ let out.

"You guys make a hot couple" Emily let out as she took a drink of her wine, Celeste smiled as she shook her head at the girls. A few hours went by and the four girls were feeling the affects of there drinking.

"His dick is massive!" Celeste let out as, Emily and JJ both almost chocked on their drinks.

"Yeah! I can imagine, he does give off BDE" Penelope let out, Celeste pointed at her in agreement.

"I don't think I will be able to look at him the same way" JJ let out from the couch she was laying on, Emily let out a laugh.

"I like hearing about this side of him, it's like a whole new person" Emily let out.

"What else you got Short fry" she then said, Making Celeste sit up and chuging the rest of her drink.

"I gave him a blow job in his office once" she let out, All three girls looked at her in shock making Celeste giggle.

"It was so hottttt, watching him come undone..."Celeste was rambling on when she noticed the the three girls had a deer in headlights look on there faces.

"what's wrong?" she asked, then she heard it. the familiar clearing of throat behind her, Celeste slowly turned and looked at Aaron who was standing at the sliding door with his arms crossed over his chest and looking down at her with raised eyebrows.

"busted!" she let out, Aaron let out a hum in agreement.

"Your taking our little cupcake away?" Penelope let out, Hotch walked closer to Celeste. Celeste let out a giggle.