𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑)

PROJECT PEN STAGE FOUR

EVICTION NIGHT ✨

Hey guysss!

How are we all doing tonight? It's eviction night again and I'm sure you all have been anticipating. This is the moment of Truth, the night when we get to know those who are saved and those who we are going to be saying an unfortunate goodbye to.

The previous update showed the procedures which the organizers and judges of project pen came up with to determine the top ten contestants. So be best assured that this stage is a tight corner. Believe me, it was no easy decision for the judges, but we trust that our TOP TEN is worth it!

So without further ado, let's get into it!

•Here is a list of the 15 contestants in project pen.

001    AYINKUS

002    OHHVEEOHH

003    YOURCRYPTICGREY

004    JAGUNJAGUN

005    AB CLEO

009    THEPURPLEWRITER

010    FIYINFOLUWA

011    AKIRA_16

014    PAM

015    ZIRACHI

019    BLACKROSE

020    TEMI_CREATES

021    NETSUKEWRITES

023    FAYWRITES

027    CY

TEN out of these 15 will make it to the next round.

Without much further talk;

The following six should please step forward.

011 AKIRA_16

010 FIYINFOLUWA

020 TEMI_CREATES

015 ZIRACHI

009 THEPURPLEWRITER

014 PAM

Congratulations to the rest of the NINE contestants, you are moving on to the next round.🎉🎉

But, here's the twist....

Out of these 6 up for eviction tonight, one lucky contestant will be saved tonight. One of them is going to join the nine contestants to make up our Project Pen TOP TEN Contestants! Who is it going to be??

Drum rolls....

014 PAM!✨

Congratulations, you have been saved tonight!

014 Pam is going to be joining the rest of the contestants going to the next stage. Thereby, completing the list of our PROJECT PEN TOP TEN!

To the rest of the 5, we are sorry, but you are hereby evicted from Project Pen and will not be making it to the next stage. Thank you for taking this bold step to join Project Pen and making it this far! You are still winners!

Congratulations to the TOP TEN contestants. You all have made it to the next level!! ✨