𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐍: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄✨

PROJECT PEN: STAGE ONE

PART II

BLIND IMPRESSION STAGE

WELCOME BACK to the second episode of first stage of Project Pen, 2022 called the BLIND IMPRESSION STAGE!🎉

Before we go on, can we take a chance to give a STANDING OVATION to the contestants who were here in the first episode (in the previous page)!🎉🎉

So, we will just pick up from where we left off, and let us welcome in the contestants in Batch A once again;

001              Ayinkus

002              Ohhveeohh

003              YourCrypticGrey

004.             JagunJagun

005              A.b. Cleo

006              Lucifer's Baby

007              DD Marx

008              S.A Writer

009              The Purple Writer

010              Fiyinfoluwa

011             Akira_16

013             Orianna

014             Pam

Continuing from where we left off yesterday, we will be seeing the works of Contestants 008 to 014, and be getting the JUDGES REVIEWS on all these wonderful works!

Note that, all we will get to see now is the Judges Reviews, and until the next week, after Batch B Contestants go for their own round of the Blind Impression Stage, the final results of the Stage One, the list of Green Liners, Red Liners, and Gold liners (if any), the two evicted Contestants, and the final list of Contestants who made it to the Stage Two, will NOT be announced yet. So, stay tuned, and see what the final verdict from the Judges will be!

Now, let the show begin!!

Introducing our very first Contestant for the episode;

S.A Writer 008
SENTENCE PROMPT: SHE GAVE THE BEST HUGS.

One... Two... Three. I struggled to control the pace of my frantic breathing. The tears stung beneath my eye lids and I closed my eyes willing the sickening despair that clung to the walls of my stomach to go away. I was finally able to still my shaking hands as my eyes lifted to her unconscious body on the bed, the oxygen mask was connected to her nose and it's been a whole week since she was last conscious. Perhaps if I had closed my eyes once more, it would just be a bad dream that would slowly drift away. But I knew It wasn't. It wasn't a bad dream, every bit of it was real as it could be. I could recall every single thing that had occurred in the space of one week and a half. We had gotten into an argument over me coming home late, she had perceived the smell of weed from me.