-Understanding-

<3——————-<3
Gus POV
<3—————-<3

I'm helping Bria with her models, making illusions of what she's making to help her. I should be happy, I'm working with my crush!.. But I can't help feeling upset that Matty left.
"Still doing...illusions?..." Bria asks, her tone is off. "Uh- yeah?" I say awkwardly "I would've thought you'd switch tracks after seeing that construction was stronger." She says. I'm offended. "Well I-" She cuts me off "but it's fine. I guess I need a person to compare to." I feel even more hurt. "Also, I already know you like me. It's impossible not to notice! But...I'm not into illusionists. But if you changed tracks I'd totally be down to date!" I feel like I'm about to ball my eyes out.

"Pffft! Who said I liked you? I would rather kiss MATTHOLOMULE than you!" I say laughing, trying to defend myself. Bria laughs too but mockingly scrunches her face in disgust. "Yeah right! Your not one of those freaks!" She says, still laughing. I stop laughing "what do you mean by that Bria?..." Bria snickers a bit but stops laughing. "Wait you didn't know? Mattys totally gay. He won't admit it but he's always casting weird glances at you. It's embarrassing for him!" She replied. I feel my face heat up, I don't like him- and I know it's not true or anything. But the fact that he maybe, possibly, might like me was giving me, what was that expression Luz told me again? Butterflies! That was it!

Bria catches me out of the corner of her eyes and sees I'm blushing, she steps back a little "Don't tell me your one of those gay freaks, Gus."
Geez I never realized Bria Was homophobic.
Without saying anything I grab my stuff. "I'm going. You should too. Don't try and steal the stones, Mattholomule already put a wall guarding them." I say as I walk out of the graveyard, Wait, this isn't the way to my house? It's the way to Matty's!...