𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28

Start from the beginning

Soon it was morning 9 am.

Aastha along with abhi entered in the ward while anokhi was making mimi eat breakfast & shaurya continued doing his work on laptop .

"Mumma... Aap papa ko bhi khilao na...", Mimi stated innocently to anokhi while all gazed shaurya who was gazing at anokhi at that moment.

Both shaurya and anokhi shared an eyelock which holded millions of emotions in them .

Their trance was broken as mimi said again -

"mumma papa bhi kitti mehnat kalle ... Aap pleaj papa ko bhi khilao na poha ...."

"Mimi Shona ....", Anokhi tried convincing mimi while keeping the fact in mind that shanoor and abhi were still  observing the change in both's expression.

Before anokhi could say anything further , Aastha said -

"Anokhi kitte dino se tum aur shaurya ek dusre se thikk se baat nhi krre ho ... "

"Sab thik toh h na ...?", Aastha asked to both shakhi while gazing them with her scanner vision.

Shakhi got alerted while anokhi said - "m...maa... W..woh mai kaha mimi ko khila rhi thi ... "

"K...kaha aap ..."

"Anokhi mai serious hu ... ", Aastha said in a bit stern tone .

Anokhi glared shaurya as she went completely blank at that moment.

Abhi was carefully noticing anokhi's change in expression catching the fact that something is not okay .

"M...maa...woh ...m-", before anokhi could say anything further, shaurya stood from his seat and silently took a seat beside anokhi talking straightforwardly without looking into her eyes  -

"Wifey bhukk lagi h ... Mujhe woh pohe khilao na ... Please..."

Since shaurya didn't wanted to let anyone know about their misunderstanding, so he silently sat beside anokhi and asked her to feed him so as to stop Aastha from bombarding anokhi with more questions.

As aastha saw that shaurya himself came and sat beside anokhi asking her to feed him she felt contented knowing that everything is fine between Shaurya and Anokhi .

Meanwhile abhi was still not convinced with anokhi's expression .

Anokhi silently fed Shaurya without looking into his eyes while Shaurya too  opened his mouth silently eating pohe .

"Shaurya ... Tum bhi khilao anokhi ko ..."

As aastha said this Anokhi gazed Astha and then looked at Shaurya who was gazing at her with astonished expression .

"M..ma... Mujhe bhook Nh-"

Before Anokhi could speak further Shaurya forwarded a spoon filled with pohe and asked Anokhi with his expression to open her tiny mouth .

Anokhi new there was no point to argue since she didn't wanted to reveal anyone about their broken relation .

Both Shaurya and Anokhi continued feeding each other along with mimi who was excitedly watching her mom dad feeding each other.

After completing the breakfast -

Abhi politely asked Anokhi to accompany him to the garden area nearby hospital .