47 Arvind and Rajeev

Start from the beginning

"Why the hell... how could you do that without my permission?" Rajeev clutched his collar.

"Why would I get your permission? I'm not a minor. Being a major, it's not necessary to get your permission. If you have doubt, you can ask our lawyer" Shyam removed his hands from his collar.

"Stop talking about Law... don't you have a bit of respect for me?"

"Of course, I do... that's why I Invited you to my wedding"

"This is not done Shyam"

"I did... you are nowhere in AR now..."

Rajeev spat fire through his eyes.

"How could you do this?"

"Why are you bothering about something that's not yours?"

"My contribution is very big in AR"

"AR is Arvind uncle's concern... Arnav made it firm..."

Cutting him,

"Didn't I do anything?"

"You have got your share of profit already. The life you are living now is given by AR only. Be thankful Dad"

"Stop advising me"

"Ok... take your good-for-nothing daughter from RM and leave"

Simran gritted her teeth. GOOD FOR NOTHING? Damn this Shyam...

"Why should I take Simran with me?"

"I don't want any problem in RM. That's why"

"Problem? The one and the only man who is going to handle AR all alone is scared to handle a simple girl?" Rajeev mocked Arnav.

All of them looked at him shrinking their faces. Arnav didn't care about his mockery but Khushi.

"We are not bothering to handle her... we don't want to insult our guest," Khushi said.

"Insult? Will you insult my daughter?"

"I will surely do it if she crosses her limits"

"How dare you...?"

"I dare... So what? Do you want me to be silent, letting her do anything she wants?"

"What does she do? Are you blaming my daughter for something she never did?"

"Everybody knows what she did... from the beginning. And we knew what she tries to do now"

"You are talking too much"

"It's because your daughter is doing too much"

Rajeev was about to say something, but Khushi stopped him.

"We have no problem if she stays here... but you will repent for making her stay here for sure"

"I know my daughter... she will never make me repent"

"Ok... your wish"

"What say Arnav? Do you have a problem if Simran stays here?" Rajeev asked.

"Why would I care about something that is not related to me?"

Rajeev looked at Simran who was fuming.

"Simran... go with Dad... you don't have to be here. Go..." Shyam said.

"When Arnav and Khushi don't worry about Simran's presence, then why are you?" Rajeev asked.

"Because I'm her brother."

"You don't have to bother... you are no one to us... just forget us"

"If I'm no one to you, in what rights Simran will stay here? take her with you before I do something horrible"