𝟐𝟏 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

Start from the beginning

"Walsh, enough!"

Ignoring me I sigh heavily before jumping up, wrapping my legs around his neck, twisting my upper-half and slammed him to the ground. He yells out in pain, while I slam my foot on his wrist making him release the blade, as it clatters to the floorboards, while my heart was beating heavily.

"We have bigger problems!" I snap angrily, while digging my knee into his shoulder blade. He groans in pain while a fire flickers behind his eyes, "You won't win this, give up--"

The sound of the wall crashes down, causing myself to jump out of the way. The dust surrounds us both while accumulating in the air, before it clears seeing a titan grinning ear to ear while reaching towards me. Growling with irritation, I push off and locked on my target before slicing it's nape.

About to fly off leaving Peter, he suddenly collides into me. 

This time our bodies hit against the rocky pavement, feeling the wind knock from my lungs. Coughing and spluttering, my hand sneakily whips out a small blade in my left thigh holster. Waiting for him to come any closer, he steps towards me before attacking me.

In a blink of an eye, I dodge the attack and commando rolled to the other side.

My eyes flicker to him and then the titans, that bounded their way around the buildings. This wasn't the time for a tiny civil battle, as we're dealing with our enemy. A titan made it's way slowly towards us, as I send a sharp uppercut to Walsh. He blocks my second attack, while his blade settles below my neck.

"I want to see you suffer, after the pain you put me through!" He yells angrily, while my attention focuses on the titan that slowly made it's way towards us. My hand grips his arm, but I saw him about to make his next move. Pushing back from him, sudden pain shoots across my left eye. Losing my voice in the process, I grip his wrist and kicked his feet from beneath him. He loosens his grip on the blade, his knees slamming into the pavement with an unsettling crunch.

"Shit!" he curses, before I slam my knee into his skull making him unable to move much.

Pain was throbbing against my skull, while I tried to keep my distance from him. My eye was covered with blood, I couldn't even stop the bleeding. With many quick decisions to make, the titan was soon on top of us both. Peter's eyes soon widen with fear, before he stood up with pain contorting his face.

Activating my ODM I aim towards the titan, digging both handles into some fresh new blades.

Shutting my left eye tightly I kept my focus upon the beast, before making my way around it. Gathering the momentum I raise my arms together in sync, before slicing through the thick flesh while watching it tumble to the ground before Peter who kneeled their, wide eyed.

Without another word said but a dangerous glare his way, I make my way to search for any soldiers in need of help. With my adrenaline running, it numbed the pain. Finally finding a safe resting spot for the time being, I knelt down before ripping my lower hem of my shirt, before stretching it out. The air my lungs was grasping for more, still lacking air from the fall.

My eyes dart around sharply keeping a keen out out, while adjusting the torn material around my eye. Applying some little force against the wound, I managed to hold down some pressure to stop the bleeding.

Inhaling sharply through my teeth, I soon tightened the knot before picking my blades up.

The sounds of cannon fire was heard in the distance, while hear screams and cries of protest and fear. Before hesitation could set in my mind, my feet began to take a run up before jumping off activating ODM yet again. The wind pounds against my ears, while the wound unbearably throbs making it difficult to focus. While trying to maintain my focus on the threat, soon my eyes slowly widen realising something.