McDaddy

Warnings: the cringe title, daddy kink, even more mcbeardy appreciation because yes. This one was a request so hope they enjoy!

You and John were sitting at the piano together, giggling and laughing as you two goofed off during rehearsal. John was your best friend and your best friend only, but your boyfriend Paul didn't like how close you guys were...not one bit. "Where's y/n?" "She's over there goofing off with John" Ringo pointed. "Goofing off with John I-" Pauls face got hot as he saw you too laughing and playing the piano together. He walked over to you two and cleared his throat "John I dont feel so well I think I'm going to head off early" John sighed "oh alright see you tomorrow." "Y/n come on" "but I want to stay with Jo-" "I said come on!" Paul said through gritted teeth.  You pouted and said your goodbyes to John. As you stood up, Paul grabbed your arm and pulled you along with him, shoving you in the car and enjoying a long awkward quiet ride home. 

"Paul you need to lie down if you're not feeling we-" "oh I'm feeling fine y/n it's you that's driving me crazy!" You looked at him confused "why what did I do?" "What did you do? What did you do??? Oh let's see how about fucking sitting there giggling away with jOHn and basically eye fucking him!?" You scoffed and put your hands on your hips "I wasn't eye fucking him I was having fun with my best friend!" "Yeah I bet you want to fuck him for real" that set you off. "WHAT???? LISTEN HERE YOU!" you stomped up to him "JOHN AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS SO IF YOU WOULD JUST BACK THE FUCK OFF I-" suddenly you gasped as he grabbed you by the neck and pushed you up against the wall. Not enough to hurt, but he had a slight grip on your throat...it was low key turning you on. "Now...finish that sentence for me please? If I just what?" His face was inches from yours and you could feel his hot breath on your lips. "I..." He smirked "what I thought...now...I think you need to be shown just who you belong to" he smirked and picked you up over his shoulder. You gulped as you set you down on the groundand quickly spinned you around. "You think you can get away from being so naughty hmm?" He growled as his hands made their way down your body. You gasped and slightly moaned as he squeezed your arse roughly. "Say my name" you whimpered and moaned out "p-paulie I-" you squealed as you roughly slapped your arse and growled "say...my name." "D-daddy..." He smirked and slapped your arse again "say it again" "daddy..." He slapped your arse again "louder!" "Daddy!" He pushed you down onto the bed on your stomach. "Pull up your fucking skirt" you obeyed and pulled down your skirt, your panties completely soaked. "tsk tsk tsk...such a naughty girl...so wet for daddy already" he walked up behind you and slowly pulled down your panties. You gasped softly as you felt his hot breath on your wet cunt. "Such a beautiful pussy..." And without warning he delved his tongue into your soaking pussy, letting his tongue do that magic as his lips scooped up your wetness.  "Daddy!!! F-fuck!!" You screamed as you gripped the sheets. "Mmm fuck...you taste so fucking good" he slapped your arse "is your pussy wet for daddy hmm?" You whimpered and nodded. Paul growled and slapped your arse "I asked you a fucking question!" "Yes daddy! My pussy is wet for you!" He smirked and gave your cunt one last wet kiss "oh god daddy..." Moaning as he made a wet kissing sound, his lips red from the work.  "Now" he quickly grabbed you and spinned you around. "Get on your fucking knees and suck my cock" "yes daddy..." You quickly dropped to your knees, an aching hunger for his cock rising within you. You bit your lip as you unzipped his pants and pulled them down with his undies. "Go on...be a good girl now..." You nodded as you took the tip of his cock in your mouth, slightly sucking it and watching pauls head fall back in pleasure. "More..." You smiled and took more of his cock in your mouth, bobbing your head back and forth as Paul gripped your head tightly. "O-oh! Fuck! Fuck yes!" He grunted as he thrusted one last time before cumming down your throat, which of course you swallowed every drop. "Such a good girl...always learns to obey daddy hmm? I think you deserve a reward, would you like that darling?" You looked up and nodded "yes daddy" paul looked down at you and smiled "bend over the bed for me my darling." You nodded and walked over to the bed, bending over and gasping as Paul shoved his cock into you "daddy!!" Paul grunted as he started to thrust roughly at a fast pace. "You like that baby hmm?" You nodded and squeaked as he pulled on your hair, shoving his cock deeper into your wet cunt. "Yes daddy yes!! Yes daddy!" Paul growled and slapped your arse causing you to moan loudly "daddy!" He growled and slapped your arse again "d-daddy!! I'm going to cum!" His thrusts got fast as he gripped your hips tightly, feelings his balls slap against your arse. "Come on darling...cum for daddy" you screamed as you felt your walls clench around his cock, your juices coating his cock and Paul loving every bit of it.  "Fuck! Turn around I wanna cum on your tits" you nodded and turned around and took off your shirt and bra. Paul moaned as he jerked himself off, his cock shooting ribbons of cum onto your tits. "So fucking good...you're mine and mine only, you understand?" You bit your lip and nodded "yes daddy" "good. Now get on the bed for round two."