8 : Feelings , Fist and Sword (Kurusu's Chapter)

***
"Stay away ! You're not supposed to be here !"

"No ! I will fight ! I will fight together with you!" The prinçess in armor smiled amazingly at him.

" Since when? Those eyes and that heart... I don't want to lose them! I love them! They've become so important to me! "

**

"Syo-chan !! Wake up !! Wake up !!" Natsuki spoke in hyper .

"Uhhh.. What isss it Natsuki .. It's still early .. Uhh" Syo turned his back on his bestfriend as he groaned.

"Did you forgot what today is ? It's your last day shooting with Ai for your movie !!"

Syo opened his eyes rapidly and jumped out of his bed... He then run towards the living room were the other princes are chilling.

"Where's AKASHI ?!" Syo screamed.

"Lady , you mean ? She already went ahead before you wake up." (Ren)

"Whaaat ?! She didn't even bothered to wait for me! That woman!" Syo clenched his fist.

"It's because you were slacking off. You can not let a woman wait for a man , Kurusu." (Masato)

"What's with the Bed Hair , Syo? Is that the new trend in Japan?" Tokiya smirked.

"Woah ! Tokiya made a joke ! How awesome. " Ittoki teased the serious-face lad.

"Pfft." (Aijima)

"You just killed my humour , Otoya." Tokiya sighed in disappointment.

"Ahhh ! Shut up ! Anyway , I'm going ahead." Syo fixed his messy bed head and ran rapidly outside the dorm.

"Syo-chan! What about your breakfast.? Oh, he's gone ...." (Natsuki)

**

"Sorry I'm Late !" Syo barged in the set , still catching his breath.

"Syo-kun ! Good !! The star is here now ! Come on , let's start this right away!" Yelled the director.

As the yellow haired prince wore his new, cool and manly oufit made by his assistant, he saw a girl with a side-tailed hair talking to the director. She was wearing a wonderful warrior dress with an armor pad in its chest.

He didn't recognized the beautiful girl till it called his attention ...

"Finally the Chibi Dango is here! You're late , I say?" Ai grinned cheaply on him.

He didn't said anything in return. He got mezmerized by this lovely girl who transformed by just changing her clothes into someone he saw in his dreams.

"Syo !! Oi Chibi !! Are you even listening to me ?!" Ai darted a glare on the young lad.

"So , how Do I look ?? Hey Chibi !! Come on ! Tell me ! I feel like I'm looking so awesomely gorgeous with this clothes." Ai turned around . Her silky white hair captivated the young lad's attention.

"Yeah..." He unconciously answered.

Ai flustered but then regained her composture.

"Seriously , wha- what are you thinking ? You spaced out for almost a mi- minute already!" Ai moved closer to Syo ... Her face was just an inch away from him. The golden haired prince finally noticed and got surprised . It made his temperature go high..

"Gyaaaa!" He pushed Ai all of a sudden. The white haired girl then fell in to the ground.

"Argh! Come on!" She groaned.