Chapter 33 - Butterflies

Začať od začiatku

she keeps quiet, without telling me anything and this is maybe killing me more than any words
"Liz please talk to me, tell me something"
"I want to talk to him" she says out of the blue.
"What?"
"He's right here? He works here in New York, well tomorrow we will go and see him and i will talk to him, he has no right to make a whole family suffer and especially you" she says clenching her fists.
That's why i'm lying to her, i don't want them to meet, i don't want her to meet the man who ruined my life, she'd end up getting in trouble just for me. "Liz i don't care about him now, i'm not going to add more bad memories to this city, i only care about your forgiveness"

"But that's not fair" she points out, frowning
"I know, but i don't want to think about him now, i just want to be with you for a while"
"I'm sorry i didn't have to choose this city, i didn't even think about how many bad memories it could bring back to your mind" she says, lowering her head with sorrow and sadness flashing across her face.
"Don't worry, but rather, why don't you help me to create new memories, much more beautiful?" she turns to me, her eyes look like two emerald green marbles, the moon does even more justice to all that beauty
"Ok ... but i'm still mad at you because you preferred Hailee so now we will both be here in silence" she says with childish attitudes that make me smile. "Okay, at your orders Professor" and so we do, we remain in silence, sitting on that wall, admiring the moon and the stars scattered in the huge blue vastness that is over our heads.
It's not an awkward silence, but rather a very comforting one, we are both communicating to each other our need to stay close.
Suddenly i feel her pinky brush mine, something flutter in my stomach.
The silence fill the space and our pinkies intertwine. She rests her head on my shoulder and there my heart feels all the love it needed.
It's the small gestures that make the difference.

a slow and romantic music starts from the party room and notes reach here, out of where we are. "You know i've never been to prom" the beautiful girl next to me tells me
"What? i don't believe anyone invited you Olsen" "Well actually, yes, some guys did, but due to my sisters' commitments i was forced to travel a lot and i missed that experience" she explains.

An idea crosses my mind.

I jump off the wall and offer her my hand, she tilt her head confused.
"I can't organize a prom for you as you deserve now, but at least i can offer you a dance" i tell her smiling "Y / n ..."
"Oh Miss Olsen won't you want to offend my poor little heart? It wouldn't survive to all this frustration" i joke to brighten the mood a little and she giggle. "What if someone sees us?" she asks me
"Nobody will see us out here, don't worry my darling. So Miss Olsen, can i ask you to dance with me?" she smiles at my question and takes my hand.
"I gladly accept Miss y/l /n" i help her to get off the wall, i pull her towards me, surrounding her hips, while she gently hugs my neck.
I lift her chin and finally her mesmerazing eyes meet mine. I close the distance between the two of us and kiss her gently on the forehead.
We dance following the rhythm of the song, slowly, letting ourselves be carried away by this moment of our own.
"Where's my mark" she questions looking my neck
"Baby i couldn't come to the party like that, it would have been suspicious"
"Mmm but everyone thinks they can have you, especially Hailee"
"Don't worry i'm only yours, Lee is not like you" i say but she looks at me frowning
"Oh so do you also call her by her nickname? And then? Will you give her a cute nickname like little + a random animal?" she says annoyed but i laugh at her scene
"Shut up and dance with me" i say holding her tightly to me
"You're my only little random animal" i whisper at her ear and she finally relaxes inside my arms.

[A.N: Listen 'Till Forever Falls Apart' by Ashe and FINNEAS to create a better atmosphere]

Another song starts, but we continue to be embraced, dancing on the new notes.

"This is so perfect, thanks" she says coming closer to my face, touching my nose with hers, her forehead with mine.
"You're so perfect little bear" she shyly smiles and blushes and i smile too at her reaction.
" 'Cause you've got me and you know" she starts humming the song, i look at her smiling.
"That i've got you and i know" i hum too and this makes her smile like a child, we start singing the song together, nose to nose, shifting our gazes repeatedly between our eyes and lips.

"If the tide takes California"
"I'm so glad i got to hold ya"
"And if the sky falls from Heaven above" she sings
"Oh, i know, i had the best time fallin' into love" i feel these words so much and suddenly i realize that actually i'm dedicating them to this beautiful woman i have here, held in my arms.

I don't know if she feels the same, but for the first time i can define that feeling in my stomach that pervades me when i'm with her, for the first time i feel butterflies in my stomach.

"We've been livin' on a fault line" she mumbles
"And for a while you were all mine"

I look at this beautiful creature in front of me, while we dance and sing carefree and i understand that now, right here, in this exactly moment, i have everything i need to be happy, i have her.

"I've spent a lifetime givin' you my heart
I swear that i'll be your forever, till forever falls apart" i sing to her, i scream at her indirectly everything i feel for her, everything i want with her.

She looks at me, with her mesmerizing eyes, they shine more than usual, like if they wanted to tell me something.
She looks down at my lips, biting hers and right now i feel only fireworks in my heart.

The moon illuminates us, the dark blue sky is the background for us in this wonderful night and the silence says everything that we would not be able to say in words.
Everything is so perfect.
She's so perfect.

"Till forever falls apart"  she sings the last line,
we look at each other intensely, i gently caress her cheek, she closes her eyes and leans her face into my palm finding all the comfort she needs in a little gesture like that.
Then she opens them, moves a little making our lips almost touch and right now, as never before, i want to break this distance by kissing her.

"My beautiful beautiful y/n" she whisper, looking at me and coming more closer to my face, leaving a sweet kiss on my cheek.
My stomach tightens at her words and instinctively a smile pulls at my lips.

She rests her head on my chest, i hug her and we continue to dance.
This is all what i need.

Now i understand.
Right now, i understand everything.
I fell in love with her.
Yes, i love her, i love my Lizzie.

....................................................................................
A/N
Ahhhh i'm so evil, i'm leaving you with a lot of suspense😈

Promise more things will happen

P.s earlier i accidentally published the draft of the chapter😅

See you in the next chapter
Love y'll🤍