Spicy Crush

Hey. Umm ik that not alot of people read these but I like writing them so yeah.

Anyway, this one is gonna be a little spicy. Not like smut spicy but like small counts of physical touch spicy, yk?

Okay have fun reading <3

Your POV:

Yes, Carl is my bestfriend. Yes, he is like a brother to me. Yes, I do have an embarrassing crush on him. No, I won't be telling him anytime soon. He's been with me since the start. We were kinda forced into being friends since our moms were friends for years. I've had this embarrassing crush on Carl since 5th grade. We're 16 now so 5 years I've been crushing on him.

"Oh Y/n." He trailed out my name.

"What? Huh?" I said.

"You zoned out. Again." He said rolling his eyes.

God those sky blue eyes. I could get lost in them if I had the chance.

"Oh. Oops." I smiled.

"Did you wanna go over the wall with me?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. Sure, why not." I said standing up.

"Okay, cool." He said also standing up.

He reached for my hand and I let him. We walked down the road of Alexandria to the back walls hand in hand.

Carl had been very touchy lately. I didn't know if he was flirting cause he thought it was funny or if he ment it but I wasn't having either way.

We made it to the back wall and Carl bent down with his hands down for me to step on to boost me up. We got up and over the very tall walls. I don't know how Enid does this every day.

"Now where to?" I asked turing to Carl.

"I don't know." He said with a smile.

"Walk till we find something?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

Next we were hand in hand again walking down the road. I glanced over at him a couple of times. I never actually noticed how much he has grown up since the world went to shit.

"Yes Y/n?" He smirked.

Shit I was caught staring.

"Huh- oh n- nothing." I say blushing.

He turned so we were facing each other. "Yeah. Okay." He said inches from my face.

I could feel his warm breath on my face. "I- uh-" Was all I could get out.

*time skip*

We had been walking for a while when we decided to go back home to Alexandria.

Climbing back up the wall was tough since my legs were tired from all the walking.

We got back to Carl's house and walking in the door we were interrupted.

"Carl, Y/n." Rick said standing at the counter. "Sit. I wanna talk."

We looked at eahother and sat at the table. Rick sat across from us.

"I wanted to talk about the run we're going on tomorrow." He said.

As I felt the relief leave me, I also felt a warm presence climb over my thigh. I looked down to see Carl's hand roaming my upper thigh. I tried to move my leg but he dug his fingers in. At this point I stopped listening to Rick. Carl's hand went farther up my thigh and he started drawing little circles on my skin with his thumb. I cleared my throat to mask the small moan I knew was gonna come out.

"Does that sound okay to ya'll?" Rick asked.

I looked at him and just nodded. "Yeah sounds great." I said with a smile.

Carl went even higher up on my thigh with his hand and I repositioned my legs trying to prevent him from going higher. It didn't work. Surprise surprise. I bit my tongue to keep quite. Can't Rick just hurry up and be done talking already?

"Okay, that's all I wanted to talk about." He smiled and got up.

Once he left the house I looked at Carl. He had this disgusting smug look on his face.

"What's that face for!?" I said.

"What do you mean?" He said still smug.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." I said sternly.

"You enjoyed it though, right?"

"Wh- No! I-" I was cut off.

"Liar." He smiled moving his hand higher which I didn't think was possible. "You didn't stop me."

Good point. "Okay but that doesn't mean I-"

Next thing I knew his lips were on mine. His hand moved to the waistband of my shorts pulling at them slightly. I kissed him back but didn't stop his hand.

He pulled away. "See. I told you you enjoyed it." He smirked.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes.

I got up and walked over to the stairs. I looked back at him and smiled. He looked back at me like this was some sort of tease. I ran up the stairs and to my room. I sat on my bed and not even a second later Carl came in and hovered over me. I was now on my back.

"So that's how you wanna play, huh Grimes?" I said smirking.

"Well. If you don't wanna play games then..." He started to get up.

"Whoa, I didn't say you could leave." I said smiling.

He came back and leaned down. I filled the space and kissed him. This time more rough and longer. His hands were all over me. Up my shirt, in my hair, by my shorts band. I pulled him closer.

I have never wanted something so bad in my life until now. This time with Carl I was sharing was something I was gonna treasure for the rest of my life.

I pulled back trying to catch my breath. "You don't know how long I've waited for that." I said with a smile.

"I've wait years for that." He said his hand still in my hair.

"Oh yeah? Me too." I said furrowing my eyebrows together.

"Yeah. Five or six to be exact." He said.

I leaned back on my elbows. "Wait? Really? Me too." I said.

We just looked at each other.

"Fifth grade?" We said together.

"Woah." I said, eyes wide.

"Yikes." Carl said back.

That's embarrassing. 5 years of us both wanting something more than friendship and neither of us knew it.

"Lori would be proud." I said.

"Oh." He said.

"Yeah. I heard her and mom one night talking about..."

"If they get together you owe me $20 Miriam."

"And if they don't, you owe me $30 Lori."

"This will be the easiest $20 I've ever made."

"Yeah we'll see about that."

"Damn." Carl sat next to me. "I never realized how much I missed those times." He said looking out the window.

"Yeah. I miss how our moms would take time out of their days to watch our 'plays' we put together when we were little." I felt tears in my eyes. "Those were good times." I said smiling with tears falling down my face.

"Well now we can make more memories and hopefully tell Judy and mabey our kids about them." He smiled.

"Woah there Grimes. Take me out on a date first." I laughed hitting his leg playfully.

"Oh yeah. Well bet then." He said with a smirk.

Ahhhhh! I love how this came out you guys! Anyways thanks for reading! <3