Chapter Sixteen || Tranquility and Preparation Pt. 2

The siblings suddenly stopped their conversation to the sound of keys opening the front door.

"It's Tanjiro!" Shigeru whisper shouted.

.
.
.

"Yeah, let me just get get it real quick, you can wait here in the living room." They heard him speaking to someone. "Ok."

Suddenly a beautiful girl took step into the house. "Oh. My. Gosh! She's so pretty!" Hanako squealed.

"Hi. How old are you? Just making sure there isn't a big age gap." Takeo seductively said, sticking his hand out for her to shake as he flirtatiously brushed his hair back.

"What the f-"

"Don't even start." Tanjiro slapped his hand away. "Hey, don't steal his girl now." Nezuko muttered between her teeth as she nudged him hard.

"Please ignore my siblings they're really annoying, I'll be back." The eldest brother rushed up the stairs.

"Heh, so how are things with our brother? Do you find him attractive? Let me know when to receive the children." Hanako smirked.

Kanao chuckled as her whole face flushed red, she's gotta admit, having them talk to her was extremely embarrassing.

She slowly lifted a thumbs up. "Is this girl deaf or mute?" Shigeru looked at her up and down. "Stop being disrespectful to our future sister-in-law!" Nezuko slapped his head.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Our brother knows how to cook........................"

.
.

"he also knows how to do good deep cleans....."
.
"which is really good for spring cleaning................."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" he's really good with kids......"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"he loves hanging out with friends....."
.
.
.
.
.
.

blah blah blah ............

.
.
.
.
.
.
blah blah....

.
.
.

"he will definitely know how to take care of his future wife.... blah blah *wink*"

.
.
.
.
.
"..... he's really touchy sometimes..."
.
.
.

" he's not gay........... just if you were wondering...... blah"

.
.
.
.

" blah.... once when he was four, he had to go to the emergency room because he held in his fart for too long..... blah......"
.
.
.

" he's scared of spiders......."
.

"he's currently looking for a girlfriend...."
.
.
.
"if you're the one, you're guaranteed to be very much loved...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.