Chapter 190 - Nia Moves In

Start from the beginning

"We are." Lena nods, with a smile.

"Yeah." Kara adds.

"Okay then. I guess.... I'll get my stuff this evening." Nia says.

"Great! We can swing by the hostel after I take you to the person I'm interviewing this afternoon." Kara says.

Nia nods her head at Kara saying that.

********************

It is now a few hours later, and Kara and Nia are just walking inside the hostel Nia has been staying at, after completing the interview Kara had arranged. For the interview itself, Kara decided to actually let Nia ask a few questions as well, seeing as she has been impressed by Nia's reporting skills that she has seen so far. This includes how after Nia read over Kara's article from earlier, she gave Kara several helpful comments which have made her article even better than before.

"Here. Let me just go get my stuff." Nia says, "You can wait down here for me. I won't be long."

"Okay." Kara smiles.

Kara then gets out her phone and browses the internet over the next few minutes while she waits for Nia. However, eventually a few minutes turn into 15 minutes, and there is still no sign of Nia. So, Kara phones Nia, to check to see where she is. But the phone call just rings and rings, with Nia not answering.

"That's weird." Kara says.

Kara then rings Nia again, and this time she uses her super hearing to check to see where Nia's ringing phone is in the building. Once Kara does this, she makes her way towards the room Nia is in, and is able to walk straight inside of the room, seeing as it's unlocked as it's being shared by multiple people.

The room itself has 3 bunk beds, and does not look nice at all. Kara is glad that she and Lena are giving Nia another place to stay until the young reporter can find her own place.

"Nia?" Kara says.

Kara then looks around the room, and she sees that Nia is sitting on the floor, with her back pressed to one of the beds, and a bag by her side, completely asleep.

"Nia!" Kara says, as she moves over to the young woman.

"Wha... what?" Nia numbles, confused, as she opens her eyes.

"Nia, what happened?" Kara asks.

Nia then blinks her eyes for a few seconds, as she completely wakes up, before turning her gaze on Kara.

"Kara!" Nia exclaims, and quickly gets to her feet, "I.... I'm sorry..... I.... I must have fallen asleep."

"Nia, what's going on? I didn't know you were that tired." Kara says.

"I'm not... I.... I have that sleep thing." Nia says.

"Narcolepsy?" Kara asks.

"Yeah." Nia nods, "It makes me fall asleep randomly."

"Oh, I see." Kara says, although a part of her doesn't really believe Nia because she didn't even know the name of the condition. However, Nia has given Kara no reason not to trust her, so she decides to let her suspicions go. "Well, let's grab your things and we can get out of here."

"Yeah, okay." Nia nods.

Nia then puts a few items into the bag by her side, before putting it over her shoulder.

"I'm ready." Nia says.

"Okay. Let's go." Kara says back.

Nia and Kara then leave the hostel, and catch a cab to Lena and Kara's penthouse.