Chi Jinnian disagreed . Knowing what Yuan Shao was angry about, she could only divert her attention first. She pointed to the candied haws in Yuan Shao's hand: "Master, did you buy the candied haws for me?"

    "No!" Yuan Shao turned around, After a while, he still turned his back to Chi Jinnian, and stretched out his arm holding the candied haws.

    "Thank you, young master!" Chi Jinnian happily took the thing, put it to his lips, and took a bite.

    Yuan Shao turned around and saw Chi Jinnian bite the bright fruit. The sugar-coated hawthorn looks translucent under the blessing of sunlight. But behind the bright red ball, there is an even more eye-catching scene.

    With the movement, the moist lips opened and closed, the beauty of the hawthorn was completely annihilated, and the crystal icing fragments hung on the corners of the lips, shining like gems.

    The dexterous tongue stretched out gently, hooked the crystal at the corner of the mouth, and then disappeared into a moist red.

    "It's so sweet!" Chi Jinnian has always had no resistance to sweet and sour things. In addition, it was specially bought for her because of the severe cold, so she was very happy to eat it. Seeing that all the fruits were swallowed, He raised his hand again and bit the second one.

    Yuan Shao looked at the other party's movements in a trance, and saw that the fruits on the bamboo stick were annihilated in the red lips. And those plump red lips are even more attractive than the fruit, they are crystal clear and shimmering with stars, making people unable to move their eyes away. After a long time, she suddenly asked, "Is it delicious?"

    "Delicious!" Chi Jinnian nodded with a smile and raised his hand, intending to remove the last hawthorn on the bamboo stick.

    Unexpectedly, Yuan Shao suddenly came over as soon as it was handed to his lips.

    "Really, I'll try it." As soon as he finished speaking, Yuan Shao leaned down, in front of Chi Jinnian, on the other side of the bamboo stick, facing him, on the last hawthorn , took a bite without hesitation.

    Before he could react, Chi Jinnian saw a face magnified in front of him, a pair of peach eyes with a hint of water vapor, slender eyelashes hanging down on the eyes, the other party's nose touched his cheek, hot Between the breaths, Yuan Shao's thin lips also seemed to touch his own lips a little bit.

    Chi Jinnian blushed instantly, his arms froze in place, maintaining the posture of holding the bamboo stick, his heart was pounding, as if it was about to pop out of his chest, his bright apricot eyes flashed, watching the other party take it away. After half a hawthorn, his face was straight, and there was no change in his expression.

    "Young, young master..."

    "Yeah." Yuan Shao didn't care. After slowly swallowing half a hawthorn, he nodded and said, "It's really delicious."

    ——Zhuang

    Rong wanted to go back to the room, but caught a glimpse in the corner of the lobby A familiar figure. Su Tingxi sat there alone, with several empty wine jars at his feet.

    At the time of chaos, someone suddenly took a shot behind him. "What are you doing?"

    Su Tingxi looked back and saw that it was Zhuang Rong, and her original impatience subsided a little. Zhuang Rong is not only a member of Changqing Clan, but also an apprentice of Elder Yaohua. Yuan Shao and Elder Yaohua are on good terms, so Su Tingxi will not neglect each other too much.     Zhuang Rong could only guess the reason for his lost expression, especially after listening to Chi Jinnian that Su Tingxi had confessed to Yuan Shao, but he had not gotten the other party