But the problem is, Chi Jinnian doesn't know where Yuan Shao is unhappy.

    Yuan Shao's food, clothing, housing, and transportation are all good choices for him, and it's a good arrangement. Is it really because the snacks she brought are not to her liking?

    Chi Jinnian was muttering in his heart, and he walked over inadvertently. The city wall was on the left, and it was dark in front of him. He didn't know when he had missed the gate of the magic palace.

    Fortunately, he is also next to the magic palace, and he is nothing more than a circle, and he can always find the entrance.

    But as soon as he turned around, he saw a dark figure. The man was holding it in his hand and waiting, and the figure was hiding behind the light. Chi Jinnian couldn't see clearly, so he could only vaguely identify the other person as a tall and straight man by relying on the outline.

    When she got close, it was too late to turn back.

    "Young master doesn't recognize his way again today?" Wei Yangyi sneered with disdain in his eyes. "It's so late, why are you alone, and don't arrange for someone to carry the rabbit lamp for you."

    "You follow me!" Chi Jinnian's heart rang out, but thinking about it carefully, Wei Yang didn't know Yuan Shao at this time. , let alone sincerity. What's more, Yuan Shao is men's clothing today, so he wouldn't be exposed so quickly.

    But when did he start following him?

    Wei Yang seemed to see through what Chi Jinnian was thinking, and said, "Young master is really busy today, he has to take people to the night market and give gifts, tsk tsk tsk, I really can't tell, the young master is still a Dedicated! That spirit hairpin spent a lot of spirit stones for the young master, right, when did the young master use the spirit stones to buy things?"

    "So, what are you talking about?" Chi Jinnian lost her patience, At night, he followed him all the way, what was he doing? It's not always for the price.     "Young Master is direct, so I will say it directly. I found out that Young Master, you spent a lot of money to buy a Heartbreak Pill the day before yesterday. I don't know who was so lucky to have the mercy of the Young Master... Young Master, that pill. Medicine, I don't think I bought it for the little white face you hid!"     "What does it have to do with you?" Chi Jinnian crossed his arms: "What about me?"     "Young master bought it for Yuan Shao." Wei Yang Jian Chi Jinnian spoke to him, and simply pierced the window paper: "My informant can see that there is a weasel named Huang Er, who has been wandering at the door of the devil's knot all day long, and he can keep talking about it. With your name, I heard that Huang Er is going to marry a wife a few days ago. But the wife was taken away by you, Young Master, so..."     Wei Yang suddenly leaned down: "Young Master, Yuan Shao asked you to hide it where Did you call her out? I'll find a way to deal with the heart-wrenching pill. When the time comes, when the new inner pill is finished, let's dedicate it to the Lord together. The previous matter will be over, and the credit this time will be counted as the Young Lord. Half, what do you think?"     Count her half? Based on Chi Jinnian's understanding of Wei Yang's character, he would never recognize a "dead enemy" to share the honor with himself. After all, he is a brainless male partner who can work for the other party because the other party can defeat him, and love the other party so much that he can't extricate himself.

    I don't know which hand is left behind for Chi Jinnian!

    Chi Jinnian eased his attitude, put on Wei Yang's shoulder, and said gently: "As a fellow, I would like to persuade you, don't always think about digging pills and digging pills, it's bloody, can't we solve the problem peacefully?