Yuan Shao... Yuan Shao! Chi Jinnian couldn't care about the problem of the claws on his shoulders, and there was a buzzing sound in his mind, which was deafening.

    Combined with the scene in front of her, she remembered it! Isn't this the big heroine Shuangwen named "The Road to Ascension" on a certain Jiangjin list!

    The original text says that Yuan Shao, the heroine of a generation of immortal masters who ranks among the best in combat value in the upper cultivator world. After being ruined by the villain, she upgrades and fights monsters all the way. It is No.1 in the cultivation world. With her outstanding combat value, she destroyed the entire demon world with her own hands, and after slapping the villain in the face, she ascended to God's story.

    Then this body... it should be the villain in it, Chi Jinnian, the young master of the devil world. As the first and second generation of the demon world, the good family business is not inherited. For a dog man who does not love himself, he personally feeds the heroine's heart-wrenching pill, which causes her memory to be lost and her mana to be lost.

    And the one in front of her should be the "accomplice" who accompanied her to capture the heroine, a weasel spirit, Huang Er.

    This weasel has always been obsessed with the beauty of the female protagonist. In addition, the female main body is special, and the speed of cultivation is much faster than ordinary people. This weasel also wants to use double cultivation to change his physique.

    Not to mention that the male protagonist is not a male protagonist, how could the female protagonist pay any attention to this stinking goblin? So he and Chi Jinnian joined forces to get what they needed.

    In the original book, Yuan Shao's marriage with Huang Er was regarded as a stain on his life. So the last thing she did before her ascension was to personally end her "contributed" matchmaker.

    There are only eight words left for Chi Jinnian: the soul will be destroyed, and there will be no reincarnation.

    Thinking of this, Chi Jinnian couldn't help but take two steps back... She knew exactly what the touch of her fingertips just now was!

    ——

    "What's the matter with you? Lao Chi?" Huang Er stretched out his brown paws and shook it in front of Chi Jinnian's eyes.

    Chi Jinnian recovered. Hey, I blame myself for having to read some novels before going to bed! If she can keep the habit of going to bed early and getting up early, and not staying up late chasing texts, then there will be no such thing!

    Saying this is useless. The most important thing right now is to quickly "take out" the Heartbreak Pill that was just "sent in"!

    "That...you're going to get married tonight, so why don't you hurry up and take a bath and burn incense. The smell of your body...I'm afraid it will scare Immortal Master Yuan!" Chi Jinnian found an excuse and had to send Huang Er away first.

    Huang Er looked like he was woken up: "It's still Lao Chi, you are reliable! Think carefully! Don't worry, I'll go right now!"

    As soon as Huang Er just went out, Chi Jinnian rushed to the stone bed. She helped the unconscious person on the bed and beat her on the back—just hope that the medicinal pill hadn't dissolved! Hope it's still too late!

    Chi Jinnian was in a hurry, and his hand strength increased a bit without feeling it. But no matter how hard she tried, the woman in white on the stone bed didn't respond at all.

    Even though the knocking sound echoed throughout the house, Yuan Shao's eyes were still closed, and his body was limp. There was no reaction at all.