Chapter 28

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT"Lily and Petunia"

"Lily and Petunia"

DUMBLEDORE GAVE THEM PERMISSION. They could do anything to enjoy their last day at Hogwarts in 1997. They asked if they could go back to the muggle world, just for a day and spend their last day together until the family parts away. Again.

Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Itan decided to stay back as they didn't want to interrupt Vanya's and Harry's personal family time. They hugged each other and the Marauders, Lily, Marlene, Vanya and Harry were off to the muggle world.

It's Saturday, 9 in the morning. The Marauders, Lily & Marlene will go back on Sunday afternoon.

They step out of the fire place one by one. They reached Vanya's house. Non oh her parents were at home but they knew the kids will arrive today.

Harry sat between Lily and James on the couch. Vanya and Marlene were on the floor, half lying and Sirius and Remus were sitting on top of the table eating muggle chocolates.

"I can't believe we will be gone by tomorrow" Lily said stressfully. Everyone was so use to each other in these six months like they know each other forever

They sat in the living room, chatting. It was peaceful and felt like home.

Vanya took out her camera and record them. She did the same back on Christmas and she is so glad she could save these memories.

She record Remus and Sirius who were totally flirting. Lily and Harry's mother and son bond, James calling Vanya 'DIN' (Daughter-in-law) Marlene's craziness.

Lily had to go meet her sister 'Petunia'. Dumbledore told her, he will handle it and if she wants she can meet her.

So the whole group head towards 4 Privet Drive. Harry was not sure about his mothers decision. He knows his aunt hate her.

"I still think it's a bad idea" Harry said as they reached the 4 privet drive "considering she don't like you"

Sirius chuckled. Remus hit his arm

Vanya saw the worried look on Harry's face "hey" she grab his hand "I'll protect you"

He chuckled nervously "not me. I'm worried about Lil- mom. I worried about mom"

"Well, your mom was fearless infront of You-know-who than Dursleys are just a soft toy"

"Family hurts more" Harry whispered

Vanya kissed his cheeks. Marlene ring the doorbell. A few moment later, Vernon Dursley open the door. He was holding a big open ice cream box and the spoon was in his mouth

"Yes?" He asked Marlene

"I'm here for Petunia Evens"

"Evens? There's no Evens here" he said rudely "who even are you"

(They all were in normal muggle clothes)

"I would like to meet Petunia Evens" Marlene repeated. Vanya knew he was going to make her mad as she hates repeating things.

Vernon started closing the door on Marlene's face but he stopped when he heard Harry's voice "Wait!"

He finally came out and saw everyone. His jaw dropped. He couldn't believe his eyes. James Potter! Than to his right was Lily Evens

"Wha-how—pe-pe-petunia. PETUNIA! PETUNIA!" He screamed. Fear on his face. Than he saw Vanya and gasped again

Petunia came out of the kitchen. She walks towards the door and when she saw who was in front of her, she went pale.

"Will you invite us in?" Remus asked

"What are you a Vampire?" Marlene said "We're wizards we don't need to ask. Just follow my lead" and with that she started to walk inside but Vernon and Petunia were covering the whole space

"This can't be" Petunia whispered "Vernon, I told you I saw her at the mall"

"Hi Petunia" Lily smiled but her sister didn't return it

Petunia did in fact invite them in but Vernon was not found of it. A group of abnormal people, WIZARDS! in his house?

Vernon grab Harry by his hair and pulled his outside the room "you boy, if you planed this, you will -" he stoped when he saw James walking out. Vernon let go of Harry

"He's my son! If you dare to touch him again, i will chop off your fingers and give them to buckbeack" James said as he crossed his arms

"S-son?" Vernon laughed nervously "You look exactly like that freak but he died a long time ago"

"I'm a wizard and a bad one actually. I came in the future for my son that's the reason I am still young and handsome" James said bit dramatically as he took a step close to Vernon "and if it wasn't for my Lily-flower, I would be rather dead than see your face, even if it's the first time I am meeting you"

James took Harry inside. Petunia and Lily were in there room. Talking. It been 30 minutes and Vernon stood in the corner, feeling hopeless and scared.

"Where's Dudleykins?" Vanya asked

"Out on a trip. My poor boy. I am very glad he's not here" Vernon said

"You know I could just 'pop' and be right in front of him. Wanna see -" Vanya joked

"NO!" Vernon said

They heard the foot steps and Lily came out. She looked....disappointed and angry

"Let's go" she said at once

"Lily.."

"Let's get go" she repeated. Everyone started moving out and haven't said a word. Lily stoped and turn around to look at Petunia the last time "I can't believe what you did with Harry. Just wanting you to know, if I were you and I had to look out for your son, I would do my best to make him happy. I can't believe you! You grown to hate me this much that you made my son's life a hell. He was a baby Petunia! A baby! Shame on you"