Chapter 6:- Face to Face

After two days,

Both the families do the Roka of Aarnav-Riya and Aarav- Ishani. Shekhawat family has also invited the Goenka family since they are going to become relatives soon.

" Pandit ji, Please find the auspicious time for these two couples' engagement and marriage", Daksh said.

Pandit ji told them that they can do the engagement after two weeks and marriage after a month along with Sidharth and Kavya.

" Is there some problem?"Viraj asked, seeing Dhruv and Advika a little hesitant.

" Can we wait for sometime before marrying Aarav and Ishani?"Dhruv asked them.

" Actually we have a daughter who is older than Ishani. We want to get her married before Ishani", Advika said.

They were worried whether the Shekhawat family would agree or not?

" We understand your concern. We don't have any problem with this. We can do the engagement in two weeks . About Aarav and Ishani's marriage, we can find a new date for them. But I think Aarnav and Riya should get married on the same day as Sidharth and Kavya", Daksh said.

"Sure", Dhruv replied happily.

" I hope you have no problem, Kavya beta", Daksh asked.

" No Dadaji", Kavya replied, making Daksh happy.

" Great!! So it's decided, Aarnav Riya and Aarav Ishani will get engaged after two weeks while Aarnav and Riya will get married after one month along with Sidharth and Kavya", Daksh announced.

" But Marriage will take place at our pushtaini( ancestral) house", Gayatri said.

After fixing everything, Shehnaaz's family went back to their house.

Around midnight, Sidharth is sleeping on the bed with furrowed on his forehead.

He is having a dream about a girl. He is unable to see her face but he can hear her giggling.

The girl kissed his cheek shyly and ran away from there, laughing slightly.

He was trying to hold her in his arms but she was going away from him.

" Stop!!", Sidharth shouted, waking up from his dream.

" Not again!!", Sidharth mumbled. This dream has been troubling him for the last two years.

He is doubting whether this dream is just a dream or it's related to his past.

Seven years ago, he met with an accident which made him lose his memory of the whole three years.

He always felt uncomfortable when he thought about what had happened in those three days.

Doctors have strictly asked him not to pressurise himself for remembering his past otherwise it can lead to damage to his brain.

Even after seven years, he got a headache once in a while due to that accident.

His accident was not simply an accident but a pre planned attempt to kill him, which was arranged by their business rivals. It was not the first attack on their family done by business rivals.

These attacks had made him aware about the cruel face of the business world, which has forced him to become cold hearted, ruthless to protect his family,his business.

Now everyone is scared of his name,his power, his ruthless nature. They have to think ten times before trying to harm his family.

If someone tries to harm his family, he makes them see hell on earth.

Two weeks later,

Today is the day when Shehnaaz's siblings are going to get engaged to Shekhawat siblings.

Shehnaaz is helping her parents in all the arrangements. She had returned ten days ago to surprise her parents.

These days, Shehnaaz has not met with the Shekhawat family, not even Riya and Aarav due to her work and party arrangements.

" Shehnaaz beta, go and get ready. Guests will be here anytime", Advika said to Shehnaaz.

" Yes, Mom!!", Shehnaaz said and went to get ready.

Shehnaaz came downstairs wearing a beautiful Royal blue coloured Lehenga choli, looking breathtakingly beautiful.

" Shehnaaz, you are looking beautiful", Dhruv said, making Shehnaaz blush.

" Afterall whose daughter she is", Advika said, with pride.

" Of course,Mine!!"Dhruv said, taking all the credit, teasing her.

" You both will only praise your daughter or give a little bit of attention to your son as well??", Aarnav said, showing fake anger.

"I can't believe my children are getting married soon", Advika said, getting emotional.

" Mom, don't get emotional again", Aarnav said, hugging his mother.

Later, Shehnaaz stood with her parents and her brother to welcome the guests.

After some time, Shekhawat family entered the venue.

Both the families greet each other. Shehnaaz was shocked to see them, especially Sidharth. Her eyes got wet remembering the past but she controlled her emotions, pasting a fake smile on her face.

" She is Shehnaaz,our daughter", Dhruv introduced Shehnaaz to everyone.

" Namaste", Shehnaaz said, joining her hands together, giving a  smile to them.

Sidharth's heart skipped a beat seeing an angel standing in front of him. He was not able to remove his eyes from her.

" What are you doing Sidharth?? Your fiance is here and you are eyeing another girl…Control yourself", Sidharth scolded himself.

He may not have any feelings for Kavya but it doesn't mean he will cheat her. From the day he decided to marry her, he will always remain loyal to her, their relationship whether he loves her or not.

The most important thing in a relationship is not love but trust. Trust is very important in a relationship. Without trust,no relationship can survive.

Shehnaaz and her family took them inside the venue.

Shehnaaz's parents asked Shehnaaz and Aarnav to sit with Shekhawat family  while they went to welcome other guests.

Shehnaaz was talking with Riya, Ayush and Dhriti when Goenka and Ranawat families came to their table.

The Ranawat family is very close to the Shekhawat family. Their families are friends from generations.

Ranawat's elder son Reyaansh is best friend of Sidharth while their younger son,Rehaan,and his wife ,Naira, are best best friends of Shehnaaz.

" Shehnaaz", Rehaan and Naira said, hugging Shehnaaz.

Both Rehaan and Naira were shocked when they got to know about Shehnaaz's siblings getting married with Sidharth's siblings.

They were worried for Shehnaaz, not knowing how she would handle herself seeing Sidharth in front of her.

Don't forget to Vote and comment 🙏🙏