Author's Note

This story does not have any basis in the scriptures and is a fictional weaving of my own.

If you have chosen to read this short story, thank you! But before you go forward, there are some content warnings.

Warnings:

Rape (both implied and slightly described)
Aftermath/reaction to rape
Violence

If you feel that you cannot handle any of these topics, please feel free to click off this story. 

Glossary:

Narakasura - He is known to be the son of Bhumi/Dharani, the Earth Goddess and Vishnu in his incarnation of Varaha. Thus he is also known as Bhauma, the son of Bhumi. He received a boon from Brahma that he could not be killed by anyone except his mother. He captured 16,100 women and defeated Indra, the king of the gods, stealing the earrings of Aditi, Indra's mother. This enraged Aditi and she begged Satyabhama and Krishna to kill him. In the end, Satyabhama, who was an incarnation of his mother, killed him.

Asura - A particular race/type of people that are said to inhabit Patala, and are always in constant war with the gods. They are representative of evil.

Jiji - A term in Hindi/Sanskrit for an elder sister.

Mahadevi - Another name for Parvati, wife of Shiva.

Deva - A race/type of people that usually inhabit Svarga, or heaven, and are representative of good.

Gandharva - A type of people that focus on music and dancing, and usually are found in Svarga with the devas.

Dvaraka - An island city off the coast of Gujarat that was built by Krishna, the incarnation of Vishnu, the preserver.

Vaasudeva - A term for Krishna, literally meaning 'son of Vasudeva'.

Yadu - The ancestor of Krishna.

Yayati - Father to Yadu and other sons, upon being cursed with old age, begged his sons to take his old age and restore his youth for a time. All but the youngest son refused, and he cursed Yadu that his sons would never be known as kings.

Jarasandha - A king of Magadha that wished to become emperor of Bharata, and attacked Krishna 17 times.

Mura - The general of Narakasura.

Maa - An affectionate term in Hindi/Sanskrit for a mother.

Mathura - Krishna's birthplace, had been ruled by Kamsa for some years until Krishna killed him.

Yudhisthira - Eldest son of Pandu, maternal cousin of Krishna, ruler of Indraprastha. 

Chakravarti - Supreme emperor.

Maharaani - A term used to address a queen.

Rukmini - The first wife of Krishna and princess of Vidharbha, was betrothed to Shishupala against her will. She sent a letter to Krishna and he abducted her to marry her.

Shishupala - Maternal cousin of Krishna, desired and was betrothed to Rukmini, until Krishna married her.

Brahmina - One of the four varnas in the Vedic times, they were said to be the purest and closest to God.

Surya - The sun god.

Vaikuntha - The abode of Vishnu and Lakshmi, is said to be one of the highest heavens only attained by the pure of heart.

Garuda - The king of birds, has the form of an eagle, and is the mount of Vishnu.

Murari - Another name for Krishna, means the slayer of Mura.

Rohini - The name of the most favoured wife of the moon god, also the name of the head of the juniour wives of Krishna.