1 - Into another dimension (Part 1)

It was supposed to be a normal day at Monarch Daycare.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

None of it would.

How did this happened? Well, here's the story.

Wilfred, the son of Mario and Willow and had his father's quirk, was making an dimensional ray gun as a testing invention in hopes to see other dimensions. However, when he left the ray for lunch time, one of the kids thought it would be a good idea to prank Wilfred when they came back from lunch.

It was their biggest mistake.

When Wilfred went to take a test outside, te ray started going haywire and eventually opened a huge portal as it sucked everything it can, the kids including the caretakers were holding on, however three of them we're lucky.

And those 3 were Audrey, daughter of Shino and Artemis and who is a half-demigoddes due to her other father who she called him mom (Artemis), who was also a demi-god and the son of Inpu Anibus and Bryan Aphrodite and the older brother of Femi, Lotus and Atlas.

And finally Rander and Sheila, children of Rikku and Shizu. Rander is the older brother while Sheila is the youngest sister.

Anyways, they got sucked in since they lost their grip because of how strong the portal was sucking. Their friends tried to save them but was too late as they watched them get sucked into the portal with horror expressions in their faces.

As the portal closed, they asked Wilfred if he can repair the ray gun and find their friends again, which he can but will have a to a long time to repair it and had started working on it once more to finish this sooner as possible. They all prayed that both Audrey, Rander and Sheila went to a safer dimension for as long as they can to find them again.

This experience will change their lives once they set into a whole new world.

To be continued...