How can i forgive myself?

She was holding Nelson's hand and sobbing softly when I arrived. I carefully closed the door so as not to disturb her, but the silence of the door nevertheless caused her to look back in shock.

on seeing me she left his hand all of a sudden and Nelson hand hit the bed furniture, he winced and we both watch in shock and fear ..."Call the doctor Karan" I screamed unconsciously ...She rushed and I kept pacing in fear
  But then I heard him mutter something.. I moved closer to hear him " I...I AM SORRY KARAN  ,what was he sorry for ? I thought ......by then the doctor and karan had came in.The doctor examine him for a while before smiling to us "oh wow he is getting really better   but you two would have to go out for a moment"The doctor said stareing at us ,I moved closer to karan who looked so miserable ,her hair was now rough ,her face was red and swollen ,her white dress was now stained with Nelsons blood ,I knew she was regretting her actions already so held her hand and led her out of the ward.
   KARAN'S POV
  I watched as she drove off leaving me in confusion..."why was she not angry at all ? "Now there was no tears left in my eye ,I just stared blankly at no one in particular wishing the the ground would swallow me ...I walked to my car and drove off ...I drove gently but my mind was not focus ,rather it was wandering, I turned up my favorite music and continue d to cry  ,the song was slow ,the wind blew and everything just matched my emotion I drove to my house ..If only I was as calm as mum.......if only I don't act on emotions if only I was trained the right way just like Sarah ,I would not be in this mess!!  "I thought. ..I was lost in my thoughts when my phone buzzed for WhatsApp message and to my greatest surprise it was a voice message from Johnson ,Nelson's brother
   Johnson was so calm ,he work as a medical doctor  ..I opened the chat expeting angry words
" When we were young ,Nelson was somehow an introvert, he doesn't talk to any one or even play like other kids, he would rather stay inside and cry for no reason....after consulting the doctor we found out he had a rare disorder that makes him feel bad at everything .....He never smiled until you came for a job interview that day ,he looked so happy with you around ....and that was why I and mum insist you work as his personal assistance instead .......Thank you very much for curing my brother ,because the Doctor said the hit has cured him .....but he cannot remember you anymore and don't bother searching for him ....you cannot be allowed into the hospital again.. And the family of Raymond ,sent you 5million as promised for the contract as ended.....I know this hurts a lot but I hope you find your peace someday "

She listened to the voice note and her heart raced ,now she was in tears ,she remember those days she treated him wrong and she couldn't forgive her own self .....